[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it discontinued yet? Haven't seen on anywhere in years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is it discontinued yet? Haven't seen on anywhere in years and I take the train everyday to work.
>>
File: Vita Geimu 5-15.jpg (937 KB, 2048x1530) Image search: [Google]
Vita Geimu 5-15.jpg
937 KB, 2048x1530
>>340071368
Not that I know of, no.
Just make sure you know what you're getting into if you want it.
>>
>>340071657
how is YS? As good as Ys 7 on the psp?
>>
>>340071368
No, but many stores no longer stock it.
>>
>>340072791
Celceta weakest Ys game, but a solid game on it's own.
>>
>>340072791
not him but I'm playing thru it now and it's about the same level of quality as 7
>>
Vita has games confirmed all the way to 2017

3ds only has games confirmed up to the end of this year.

Only count japanese releases dates for both, because that's all that matters.

1,314 games for the vita.
883 games for 3ds 298 of which are download only trash.
>>
>Go to Best Buy to look for Vita games
>Nothing
>Go to Gamestop
>Tiny corner of weeb games for the Vita
>>
>>340073114
well I hope it is, I bought a vita for it and for freedom wars.
>>
>>340071368
When are they fucking releasing a yu gi oh game for the vita?
the japs got that tag force Arc v one but it's just a port from PSP and jap only
>>
>>340074341

I can't find any in any of the UK stores.
>>
>>340074816
There's next to nothing in Canada.
>>
>>340074747
When Konami gives a damn about the Vita or gaming in general. They sort of did with what MGS PO being downloadable.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.