[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Enemies kill you in one or two hits on NORMAL, attack in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Knack.jpg (57 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Knack.jpg
57 KB, 256x320
>Enemies kill you in one or two hits on NORMAL, attack in groups, track their attack occasionally and always concurrently which makes it difficult to get a hit in
>Knack is invulnerable in cutscenes, though
>Frame rate tanks all the time
>Plot is incredibly stupid
>Checkpoints are never shown and are at times very unforgiving

I dunno how they expected kids to beat this game, to be quite honest. I mean yeah Crash 1 was hard too but at least it SHOWED you the checkpoints. I mean it's hard (slightly easier once you get into a rhythm and work out the enemies) but it just feels cheap. I know everyones' already crucified this game to death by now but I'd just love to reiterate just how annoying and frustrating this game is.
>>
It was easy, maybe you just suck at everything.
>>
>>340061919
Well I'm playing on Hard and enemies that kill you in a single hit and constantly dodge around when they're not attacking just isn't fun for me.
>>
Why the fuck are people still talking about Knack?
It was a fairy short, fun game that had some replayability.
It was very easy on normal and kind of hard on hard.
What more is there to be said?
>>
>>340061417
>Crash 1 was hard
that game was a cake walk.
I was a teen when it was relased though, and a veteran at platformers.
you want hard, try the early 90's platformers alladin, earthworm jim, dynamite headdy, cool spot, zool or james pond
>>
>Borrowed it from a friend because he said it was one of the worst games he's ever played
>Play it on hard because I wanna get this shit over with and at least say I went all the way
>Everything kills you in one hit
>Enemies have to be beaten half to death over and over just to even scratch them
>Spam your super just to cut down their health even the slightest bit
>By the time you get bits and get bigger the enemies grow with you so you always feel weak
>Collect parts for all these cool power ups and shit that might actually make this game fun but you won't even realistically have all the parts until new game+

How is this shit getting a sequel
>>
>>340062364
>fun
You almost had it.
>>
>got the plat
I'm kinda proud of it, but I don't know if I should be.
>>
>>340062926
There's a difficulty above that, too. How do you make it any harder than everything kills you in one hit?
>>
I never played it, but I took issue with it being called a platformer. Is there really any platforming in the game?
>>
>>340063369
I had fun while playing it.
Surely you can't be so autistic that you think something can be objectively fun, right anon?
>>
>>340063475
There's a harder difficulty? Jesus Christ. The last thing I remembered doing before I rage quit this piece of shit and threw it up onto my "fuck this game" shelf (my friend didn't want it back) was fighting that stupid orc boss in the big mech where you chase him back and forth.

Also, fucking lol at the dumb bitch who looks just like Anita Sarkeesian being some super tough spy girl who can beat everyone and don't need no man.
>>
>>340063765
That guy isn't really that hard. He's one of the few enemies in the game that doesn't kill you in one hit. Also I think you're reading too much into her character, mate.
>>
>Tony Stark kidnaps the kid to get them to come to his palace instead of just asking them.

Who wrote this game, anyway?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.