[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, why don't they release this on PC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Rare Replay art.jpg (24 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
Rare Replay art.jpg
24 KB, 300x380
Honestly, why don't they release this on PC?
>>
Because it's the last good exclusive the Xbone has.
>>
>>340056669
>exclusive
>literally all the games are ports
>>
Better question is why it's not on ps4
>>
>>340055683
Every single game besides Nuts and Bolts and viva pinata can be emulated
>>
>>340055683
because pc players can apparently emulate every game in there.
they kept shitting on this because of muh emulation
>>
>see this while scrolling the frontpage
>misread the image as rape replay
>>
>>340055683

Essentially this was a emulator with games

How it worked on Xbox one was like this
You put the disc in
Every game on it would now be installed like every new gen game nowadays
All Xbox 360 titles were emulated through ms voodoo while older titles were actually on the disc

You needed Internet to at the very least install the 360 titles
>>
>>340056927
Isn't Conker the Xbox version?
>>
>>340057350
Not him, nope. The Conker one is the N64 version.
>>
>>340057426
Oh, OK then. That seems odd but I guess we don't have a working Xbox emulator yet so maybe it was too hard to get working.
>>
Won't happen unless they port the 360 emu to Windows, or if they go through the effort of porting all the 360 games over. More effort than it's worth.
>>
>>340056927
Viva Pinata was released for Windows though
>>
>>340058191
Only the first one. I found it really difficult to get working on newer operating systems too.
>>
File: Wii U Master Race.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
Wii U Master Race.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
I don't get why they don't release the Nintendo exclusive games in a retail package for the best console this generation.

Diddy Kong Racing got rereleased. Why can't this?
>>
>>340058341
They had to remove Rare's characters from DdKR though.
>>
>>340058191
Didn't even know

Well that's even less reason to bring replay to PC
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.