[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dark souls 3 >invade as a red phantom >it's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 40
File: image (3).jpg (353 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
353 KB, 1280x720
>dark souls 3
>invade as a red phantom
>it's a fight club
>attack the host because I'm a red fucking phantom
>all the other reds gang up on me and kill me while gesturing at my corpse

Fuck this game
>>
autism clubs are the cancer that killed souls pvp. this is why i always have a trainer on hand. when i invade autism clubs, i'll enable infinite health to ensure their fun is ruined.
>>
>>340054531
>to ensure their fun is ruined
jesus christ could you be more autistic?
>>
>Invade in the fight club area
>Bitch about fight clubs
>>
>>340054636
yeah, i could be hosting and participating in fight clubs
>>
>>340054381
Gotta be sneaky when doing it. Just act friendly for a bit and when their guard is down, combo them with something like the spiked mace.
>>
>>340054531
>autism
It's not autism. People are forced to find new ways to entertain themselves because it's the same fucking game fourth time in a row.
>>
>>340054741
BTFO
>>
>>340054381

Faggot clubs anywhere other than Irithyll are the worst.
If you're invading in Irithyll and getting salty over getting a fight club, it's your own fault.
What you want to do, OP, is play by their rules, murder every faggot there 1v1, then when it's finally just down to you and the host you murder them. Watch for new comers and make a mental note as to whether they were summoned or if they invaded, invaders may side with you if you decide to go for the host and there's only 3-4 of you.
>>
>>340054741
If people agree to do a certain thing, who are you to say what they're doing is wrong? If they like their "structured" PvP, whats so bad about it. They're not actively cheating like you claim to be.
>>
>>340054531
>complain about 'autism clubs' while being the greatest autist of them all

Just black crystal out, faggot
Or invade in anywhere but after pontiff and high wall.
>>
>>340055207
no
>>
>>340054531
>cheater calling anyone else cancer
I'm glad I don't have to play with PCuck trash like you
>>
>>340055260
Spoke the autist
>>
>>340055207
you don't understand, everyone must play by his rules or he'll get mad
>>
>>340054381
I did this constantly in DaS2 on the bridge. It was a lot of fun ruining fight clubs.

DaS2 had, by far, the best PvP in the series. Pursuer trolling in co-op was great as well.
>>
File: 1461418377146.gif (3 MB, 195x295) Image search: [Google]
1461418377146.gif
3 MB, 195x295
every time I invade, mostly near Vordt area (i'm at beginning, just beat crystal sage) the host is always doing co-op

wtf nobody plays alone (don't even mention the blue sentinel that appear 2 sec after I invade)

so it's always 2 or 3 against me.

fuck it
>>
File: 1450814815586.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1450814815586.gif
1 MB, 300x225
I was doing Aldritch Faithful one day as a super cowardly Dex Archer build when a host ran back to the club spot and started summoning every red and purple he saw. He started a fight club just to get protection from me. So I put arrows into his skull for 20 minutes while Obscuring + Slumbering to evade the angry reds. Eventually he popped a Giant's Seed. The cat and mouse ended when the host and 2 reds chased me through double giant land and another two Aldrichts finally spawned in.

The host died running in circles trying to summon at the club spot as three aldrichts and a red butchered him and a yellow.

I got the killing blow and was erect for over four hours. Just a running straight sword swipe, but to have the guy see me do it and die after all that...

Remember to mask your footsteps, friends.
>>
>>340055331
k

enjoy your gay clubs
>>
>>340055000
Fight clubs really started because of the broken nature of DS2 PvP. They were never necessary in 1 because duel-oriented PvP was centralised in only a couple of areas of the game and invasions were infinite.

In 2, cracked orbs became a much rarer commodity so the way to do PvP became using soapstones, and in order to save time waiting to get summoned on the part of the participants hosts would summon several players at once to fight one another - if you performed well, you could continue to fight for a long time without waiting for a resummon. This is flawed logic because you usually have to wait to fight anyone anyway, just in someone else's game. It's somewhat of a similar story in Bloodborne.

Now we're on Dark Souls 3 and they're here to stay even though the full orb is back, probably because so many people were introduced to the series with 2 and the game facilitates fight clubs with the larger number of connection slots.

Generally though people who participate in FCs are reddit scum who were introduced to the series with Dark Souls 2. Even though they're a really shitty format the honorable duel meme got perpetuated so hard that this has become the state of PvP, everyone being civil and waiting their turn to get hit with 3 R1s from whoever has a SS with DMB.
>>
>>340055526

Invasions are biased towards seeking a host with whites and yellows. And it can summon Blues from there. And there's no limit to how many times he can refresh the whites and yellows if signs are available. And if he really wants to he can always Seed.

It feels fucking fantastic to beat the odds but From is pretty god damn stupid.

t. a guy with like a 25% invasion kill rate.
>>
Are there really any popular fight clubs areas outside of the pre-Anor Londo courtyard? You could just avoid it when you're invading.
>>
>>340054381
Fight clubs without a password are pretty stupid, but usually if they're being normal about it I won't try to ruin it. I go all out trying to break up their fun if they're doing moron le quirky and randumb xD shit like in OP's pic. Goofy emote shit, excessive use of prism stones, cosplay fightclubs, when I see that shit I start spamming projectiles, run and hide behind enemies, try to lure them down into the Aldrich faithful water area so I can kill them off the ladder either with arrows or by knocking them off it. Nothing is more satisfying than that moment a group of memeing faggots who were doing some ebin quirky shit together finally get so annoyed that they start going tryhard on you.
>>
>>340055561
Isn't obscuring the best fucking thing?

People on here love to complain that PvP is unfavourable towards host now with everything they got in this iteration of souls but I personally thing this one ring is totally worth it. It's so fucking fun playing hide and seek while headshotting the host every minute until he eventually gets frustrated and goes into the level to eventually get slaughtered by me
>>
>>340055824
The first platform in High Wall is another hotspot, similar to the Burg in DaS.
>>
File: 1459003758210.jpg (354 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459003758210.jpg
354 KB, 1440x1080
my only problem with fight clubs is "the meta". it seems like every week or two some youtuber craps out a new "ultimate build" so in turn 60% of the fans try and fails their ass off to use this build thus making fighting in a FC not that fun.
>>
>>340054381
>edgestab to low hp with the bloodlust
>equip the highest damage weapon you got
>equip hornet and red tearstone
>backstab unsuspecting host

I do this every time I find a club, the reds raging as I've already won is amazing.
>>
>>340056025
This is something that has steadily become more prevalent as the games get more popular. I mean you'd get lmao 2kat in DeS and giantdads in DaS but the sheer number of people playing the game at this point who have absolutely no creativity who just remake whatever build they saw whatever fucker is making highlight videos means you're hard pressed to find someone who made their own build and actually knows how to use their build. It's why I can't get into the PvP anymore, there's just no variation at all.
>>
OP has brain damage
>>
File: 1464620690747.png (191 KB, 265x289) Image search: [Google]
1464620690747.png
191 KB, 265x289
>>340054381
>It's a "Hey, there aren't enough Souls threads on /v/ already, so I'll make another one!" thread
>>
>>340056506
Better than the million overwatch threads
>>
File: 1399243320861.gif (3 MB, 187x186) Image search: [Google]
1399243320861.gif
3 MB, 187x186
Does anyone else not give a shit about Souls pvp?
It always feels like a tacked on afterthought.
>>
How do you guys deal with rollers who fishes backstabs?
>>
>>340056784
I haven't given a shit about "serious" Dark Souls pvp for a long time but I will never stop loving invasions.
>>
>>340056951
Break lock-on and dead angle
>>
>>340054531
>I will only invade in the place fight clubs host
do you like the area THAT much? go to the fucking catacombs and have actual fun, you're just being a twat
>>
>>340055071
This is how I run fight clubs anyways. Someone kills enough players in a row, they fight the host. Hosting is fucking boring.
>>
>>340054381
>hey im feeling like doing a couple of quick duels
>gets summoned to 3 fight clubs in a row
at this point i just kill hosts this fight club meme needs to die
>>
>>340056951
G U N D Y R
>>
>>340057381
nobody fucking summons red signs unless they are running a fight club. If they were interested in fighting someone they would just invade on their own.
>>
>>340057381
no one is forcing you to stay summoned nigger jump off the balcony there's a ledge right by the steps
>>
Anyone wanna start a fight club on high wall?
>>
>>340057467
yeah sure ese but it gets ridiculous having to black crystal out/suicide three times in a row
>>
File: 1409992258570.jpg (20 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1409992258570.jpg
20 KB, 480x300
>>340057659
how is it any different from a normal 1 and done invasion then
like why care at that point, is fading out of the world more important to you?
>>
How do I beat hornetfags? I don't have any unpariable weapons I like and while I do manage to get them low, 7 estus is long enough that I'm bound to make a mistake.
>>
>>340054381
>>340054531
It's like i'm actually in /vg/.
>>
>>340056784
agreed
I'm just here for single player with optional co-op
>>
>>340058064
Don't you know?

/v/ is a Souls General board. You can't go a single moment without at least 5-6 Souls thread.

Thankfully, outside of /v/, Souls is unpopular. Dark Souls 3, despite having the biggest sales of the series thus far, still can't even break Uncharted 4 or Overwatch or Fallout 4.

So it basically means that Souls's "popularity" is extremely overrated. It's only popular on /v/ and select Internet boards.
>>
>>340058064
but /dsg/ encourages fightclubs
>>
File: 1460905270604.jpg (169 KB, 452x414) Image search: [Google]
1460905270604.jpg
169 KB, 452x414
>invade someone
>it's a fight club
>see a red phantom sitting before the room
>sit next to him to watch the host and another red phantom fight
>host gets low on health
>starts rolling backwards
>he uses 2 estus flasks
>what
>the
>FUCK
>i ain't got time for this.tiff
>slowly walk behind the host
>use Dragonslayer Greataxe weapon art on his neck
>he nearly dies
>panic roles for like an entire minute away from everyone
>he's no longer in sight
>follow his health bar
>gets killed by a mob
>2 red phantoms just stare at me before I return to my own world
>>
>>340058238
>muh sales

tell me, do you get a cut of the profits?
>>
>>340057829
When you walk up to them and they try to parry you like the l33t 420 master they are, spit some pyromancy or black firebombs in their fucking face. Shit never gets old, they never expect it.
>>
File: 1464994886041.jpg (265 KB, 997x879) Image search: [Google]
1464994886041.jpg
265 KB, 997x879
>invade casual on iron keep bridge
>2 phantoms and a red
>i attack the red
>phantoms help gank red
>phantom dies
>we gank the last phantom
>red looks at me
>he bows then buffs
>i bow then weapon buff
>he uses Climax to one shot me
>>
>>340058441
>caestus parrying
>pyromancy
nigga they can fish off two parries and still roll away due to that thing's lack of recovery tme
>>
>>340058238
Christ you're a retard. A game or piece of media can be popular without outselling the biggest names in the industry. You're actually a fucking mongoloid.
>>
Give tips on how to bee a good invader. it always seems like they have someone with them or run backwards to summon people .
>>
>>340056784
I really like the random invasions, since those are usually all unique experiences, but I don't give a shit about dueling or fight clubs.
>>
>Break into guys home
>greets me with a friendly gesture
>gut him like a dirty pig
>>
>>340058726
Jesus I saw this post like last week, you need fresh bait.
>>
>>340058703
composite/short bow and plink at them as they go through the level. Alternatively learn to parryswap and pick em off one by one. If you get seeded just pull em all into the host.
>>
>>340058703
>meme name
>meme hat
>meme sword
>meme phantoms
>meme gesture

jesus christ, no webm sums up DaS3 pvp than this
>>
File: 1424569367291.jpg (21 KB, 471x480) Image search: [Google]
1424569367291.jpg
21 KB, 471x480
>>340054741

I like this guy.
>>
>>340058726
is there a single thread that you won't shit up
>>
Haven't bought DaS3 yet but is the caestus the new monastery scimitar?
>>
>>340057829
Play offline
>>
>>340055207

>High wall

If you're in NG+ fine, but fuck the retards who keep hosting pseudo-fight clubs on the high wall in NG. There are literally no fucking signs on the high wall save for a couple of grapes, it does not have the population to sustain fight clubs, yet I keep seeing twinked out faggot hosts with fucking body guard phantoms hosting "fight clubs".
>>
>>340058981
not really the level of monascim, but it's pretty fucking annoying and pretty much better than any other parry tool in the game right now. Its worst thing is the fact that it has nearly no recovery time, meaning you can parry and still roll out of a hit from anything that's not a dagger/straight sword if you miss
>>
>>340058576
If the fans claim that it's popular but it doesn't sell, that means that it's overhyped and overrated.
>>
>>340058703
Fuck off invader scum. Stop trying to ruin my game.
>>
>>340054381

>invade in the fight club area knowing it's the fight club area
>complain about fight clubs

Are you literally and/or figuratively retarded?
>>
>>340059162
Except it did sell and it sold a lot. Just because it didn't sell fallout 4 numbers ( a trash game overyhped to hell and dropped off immediately and sold only because it's an established fan base with drone retards that bought it) doesn't mean it's not popular.
>>
File: are you a new user.png (203 KB, 512x511) Image search: [Google]
are you a new user.png
203 KB, 512x511
>>340055136
>>
>Invade a world as Aldrich faithful
>The host is alone and there's two other Aldrichs gangbanging him
>He's avoiding them, trying to fight both and not summoning anything at all
>I remove my weapons and start shouting at the ganking faggots
>The host manages to climb up to me and does a reverence even while being chased
>The other Aldrich understands it and waits there with me as the host fights 1v1
>Host kills one
>I demand the other Aldrich to go and face him 1v1 too
>He does and dies as well
>It's my time
>We stare at each other, compliment, and then we fight
>Fight is close but he ultimately wins

That was great.
>>
File: 1361260765629.jpg (24 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1361260765629.jpg
24 KB, 300x225
>>340054381
>invade a fightclub as a purple
>stand around for a while just not fightclubbing
>new invader comes in
>bare fist backstabs the host as a joke
>host readies a lightning spear in retaliation
>I make my own lightning with the Dragonslayer Greataxe
>host must have thought I was joking too as he estuses right in front of me
>just R1 him into the dirt
>like 4 other invaders all freaking out as "Host of Embers has died..."

Yeah, fuck fightclubs.
>>
>>340058520
>attacks the other red while the host has coop phantoms up
You're the worst kind of DS fag there ever was
>>
lol this fag thought he was Guts
>>
>>340054531
i fucking hope this is bait
>>
>Calls the cops
>Still gets his shit push in
>>
>>340059696
This is the proper reaction to Avelyn. Working as intended.
>>
>>340059458
>doesn't mean it's not popular.

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it's only popular on /v/ and on select forums, whereas games like Overwatch or GTA5 are popular fucking everywhere.

But see, if you look at a given day on /v/, you would get the impression that the Souls games sold like 20 million copies per game considering how many fucking threads of the games there are.

That's why they're fucking overrated.
>>
>>340055136
>If they like their "structured" PvP, whats so bad about it
The bad part is that newcomers see these fightclubs on le Reddit, and then go on to think ALL PVP is supposed to be like that. The amount of times I've had faggots come into unstructured, invasion (not summon sign) based PVP and then sit back because "muh honorabu duel" is horrendous.

>invade
>Aldrich comes in as I'm fighting the host
>sits down to let us 1v1 brah
>I happen to back off as another invader pops in
>I heal up, other invader starts fighting host
>I rush in to assist and get the invasion over with asap
>Aldrich gets up and rushes me, because "MUH HONOR 1v1 ONLY"
>the faggot can't even scratch me as I hit and run the host
>mfw host dies anyway

I mean, you invade to get a specific reward, why are you then fucking working against yourself by being a duel faggot? Fightclubs are pure cancer.
>>
Kind of related or not. Playing DS1 at the moment.

Is it too dead to invade as a darkmoon now? I can never seem to find anyone with the blue orb.
>>
File: honorfags.png (149 KB, 364x1784) Image search: [Google]
honorfags.png
149 KB, 364x1784
>>340059543
So instead of doing what you are meant to do, defend Anor Londo from unworthy scum, you allow him to defile Alrdich's holy domain and abandon your brothers in arms to be slaughtered, then ultimately lose too? Go put a red sign down if you want "HONOR"
>>
>I will block this attack that does zero damage
>>
>>340060280
I already defied Aldrich when I fucking murdered him you dumbo
>>
>>340055207
>Or invade in anywhere but after pontiff
That's the best late-end game area to invade in though, because you get the full range of phantoms. A proper, sprawling brawl with like host, two whites/golds, and then some mix of purples/reds/bluereds is amazing.
>>
>>340060280
I want to start a bow and interrupt it, only after I kill this person.
>>
>>340058879
>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme
>meme

jesus christ, no post sums up /v/ than this
>>
>>340058793
>>340058959
How is it bait? He's an invader and he killed his target like he's supposed to.
>>
>made it down to aldrich faithful covenant area
>killed the beasts and used the dried finger
>"curl up" next to the covenant dude/statue/whatever
>get about 30 invasions in 15 minutes with faithful fighting blues and reds

several times, like 3 people would come down the big ladder, look around and decide "he's not here" then just kill each other..

Why is Curl Up so fucking godly?
>>
>summon phantom to fight
>red invades at the same exact moment
>summoned put his sign to fight a 1v1 duel, he obviously wont gank
>invader comes first and we started dukign it out
>summoned arrives
>no gesture or any kind of indication that he is human
>immediately buffs and rushes me while i am fighting the invader
>get ganked to death
>see his sign again at the same place
>summon him again
>he arrives, suddenly he is a human and bows
>spam clapping gesture
>he buffs
>spam clapping gesture
>he approaches
>spam clapping gesture
>he tries to attack
>dodge and spam more clapping gestures
>spam clapping gestures everytime he was away from me
>spamming the calpping gestures as wipe the floor with him, damn that guy was so bad
>basically perfected him before he started chuggin while being 1 hit away from death
>started spamming pointdown gestures after that
>kill him
>more gesture spamming
>he didnt put his sign again
>>
>>340060765
He has been posting it for a week plus because he wants (you)s. If it were any other random pvp webm no one would care but this guy is really desperate to rile some feathers.
>>
>>340060878
Oh okay then. Haven't been to souls threads recently.
>>
>>340055824
The problem is that there aren't any great places to invade after that Anor Londo area, and once you start invading at SL100 to 120 (ie. the PVP standard), the only place you really can invade is that balcony area which will net you a fightclub like 60% of the time, or the Soul of Cinder area which is all 1v1 me brah bullshit anyways.
>>
>>340059913
>turns on godmode
>haha the boys in /dsg/ will think i'm so cool
>>
File: from above.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
from above.webm
3 MB, 960x540
webms thred?
>>
>>340060280
That shit right there in the screencap is why I either throw dung pies or kick people out of their gestures. Holy fuck honorfags are unbearable.
>>
>>340054381
I like how FROM added passwords so you could set up proper fight clubs, but we still have this shit.
>>
>>340061004
nice
>>
>invading in the woods with maximum phantom capacity
>>
File: sick trade.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sick trade.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: 1328531508546.png (188 KB, 845x1200) Image search: [Google]
1328531508546.png
188 KB, 845x1200
>>340061293
the ants tried to take my image
>>
>>340058703
Get all the good invasion rings. This means

>obscuring
Pretty much a must, let's you separate them and hide through the level. You can combo it with slumbering.

>silvercat
Depending on which area you invade,it's crucial to lose them, unless they carry one of their ow(they likely don't) you can make huge leaps and either wear them down or get somewhere safe

>sun princess/evil eye
Pro-tip: even without seeds, killed enemies heal you with evil eye, so if the host and hs buddies decide to plow through some enemies to find you, you can get some HP out of it

Now get many stacks of the items you need, branches, bombs or urns if you're a faithfag, pop, knives. Remember you can even make use of prism stones to guide hosts to secrets and gain trust then backstab them. Finally, a chime and blessed and simple weapons just so you can outlast them. Remember most hosts don't have another source of healing, so if you invade them in a large area, they can't use any bonfires.
>>
>Invade some gaylord with Astora's Memesword
>Gently open up a hole in his stomach and fuck him
>>
>>340061004
>>340061312
>mememancers

why do magicucks have to ruin dark souls pvp every time? first it was hexcucks, but then they made hexes fucking useless so you scabs now use the meme flame. why? just melee like a normal human being.
>>
>>340060998
>godmode

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: Yhorm.webm (2 MB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
Yhorm.webm
2 MB, 1080x608
>>
>>340061421
Another tip for non-estus healing is spamming equip/unequip on a blessed weapon in the menu. Unequiping and then reequiping immediately procs the heal effect so you can get some serious health back pretty fast if you stack it with the other stuff.
>>
>>340059543
>made an invasion 10 times longer than it needed to be
>nobody gets their reward

Well done, faggot. Put down a soapstone sign if you want to suck some host's dick.
>>
>>340054531
>autism clubs are the cancer... so I act even more autistic than them
?
>>
>>340061597
It's a lot harder to make a pyro build than it is to make a melee build. Besides, actually hitting people with spells is pretty hard.
>>
>It's an invader complains about gank squads while he posts a webm of him doing a 1HK with parry spam post
>>
>>340061442
>caestus
>gundyr's halbred
>avelyn

yeah no, you're the faggot here
>>
File: Dark Souls 1 remake.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls 1 remake.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>
File: Gank.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Gank.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>340061646
I think he thought the Drakeblood was another player and since it wasn't damaging you, that would mean you have god mode.
>>
>>340061839
miyazaki does it again!!
>>
File: 1462950314251.png (129 KB, 314x278) Image search: [Google]
1462950314251.png
129 KB, 314x278
>>340061839
Can confirm, playing DS1 right now, still happening. Why is it happening?
>>
>>340061757
not him but I disagree, I've been hit a lot more with pyromancy than the other two games. It seems the spells pop mid roll if I try to roll through them and because the splash radius is so big I get damaged as I come out of the roll.
>>
>>340061597
bullshit magic is ahrd to use and not even viable for the most part. When i get beaten by a spell user(which is incredibely rare) i get really happy because how retarded magic is in this game.
unless there is lag, then magic is the most dangerous thing ever with soul spears apprearing 3 feet away form you with no casting animation.
>>
File: Hawkeye Gough.webm (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye Gough.webm
2 MB, 1600x900
>>
If you want to ruin the fun of a fight club, but at the same time turn it into something better and more fun try to start a battle royale
>>
>>340060853
>no gesture or any kind of indication that he is human
Are you the autistic faggot in >>340060280
>>
>>340061976
Whoa dude why did you parry that sunbro? That's against the rules.
>>
File: 1464150326470.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1464150326470.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>340061839
>>
>>340054381
>attack someone
>they attack back
Hello?
>>
>>340061597
>magic is a meme because I say so
Sorry you suck too much to avoid the obvious
>>
>>340062225
this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>340062225
Beautiful
>>
File: fuck the police.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
fuck the police.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
File: Sneaky.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Sneaky.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>
Rest in piss my friend
>>
>>340061691
How does that work? Do I have to equip, leave the menu then go back? Just tested and couldn't make it work.
>>
>>
>>340062560
Hidden body is such a useless spell now that the obscuring ring exists
>>
>>340062175
no, i am not. are you the robot chugger faggot who got rekt?
>>
>>340062698
kek you can tell he never read what duel charms do
>>
>>340062560
That wasn't a real player. Just some poorly coded AI
>>
>>340062592
No just spam the equip button in the menu. Watch an all bosses speedrun if you want to see how it works, they do it with Anri's Straight Sword to get back to full health for Lloyd's Sword Ring without using flasks.
>>
File: r1.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
r1.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>340062698
I love doing that to buffers after I've already done my buff
>>
>>340062775
Yes, totally you Barneyfag sperglord.
>>
>>340062840
Was it patched? It's not happening in my characters.
>>
>>340059313
Don't ember if you don't like invasions
>>
>>340062895
>unironically using "barneyfag" and calling another person speglord
>>
>>340060150
If you weren't such an austistic fool, you'd realise that the lowest common denominator is on par with the vocal userbase on the internet
You're forgetting that /v/ aren't total normies and probably play those slightly more "niche" games
It's the same with movies and music, you go to their respective boards and no-one will be talking a great deal about the new Feel-Good Movie of the Year or Rhianna's new album

Stop being such a dipshit and think
>>
>>340064017
I want full health and I like seeing funny messages.
>>
>>340064683
You can see funny messages without ember, also you are at full health without ember, that shit is extra.
>>
>>340064098
>unironically
That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>340054531
Good on you
>>
File: lepepe.jpg (27 KB, 604x416) Image search: [Google]
lepepe.jpg
27 KB, 604x416
>its an invader pees his pants and cries thread.
>>
>>340057057
dead angling does not exist in this game, friend
>>
>>340056648
This
>>
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160327190355.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160327190355.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
Have you guys ever invaded someone, and then made friends with them, and helped them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmYF3y5I84s
>>
>>340057829
use unparryable weapons or learn how to dead angle so you don't get parried.
>>
>>340055983
Obscuring ring is a fucking joke
>Turn a corner and have an entire gank group lose sight of you
>>
>>340054741
rekt
>>
>>340054531
>killed souls PvP
>is literally two players fighting over and ovsr
>killed PvP
Autismo
The
Great
>>
>>340054531
HOW ABOUT YOU ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF INVADING OTHER PEOPLES WORLDS.

God it's fucking hilarious how buttblasted invaders are. Absolutely hilarious. The same people that would rage if the host disconnected on them.
>>
>>340064287
>what is capeshit
>what is drake and yeezus

Hahahahahah go fucking kys neckbeard faggot
>>
>>340055207
i didn't waited 2 mins between loading screens to play by some other faggot stupid rules
>>
I'm always hopeful that a purple-bro will turn-heel when I go after a fight club host; they never do. In fact, I've never once seen a moundmaker take advantage of their situation ever. They're all so boring
>>
>>340054381
lol get fucked
>>
>>340060853
None of that happened though
>>
>>340067325
>buttblasted

but anon, when i pop godmode and invade with my infinite acid surges, i'm not the one who will be getting upset
>>
>>340067874
It's hard to be a grape. Most people never summon us intentionally except for fight clubs or to gank us. I don't exactly blame them. I mean, the whole convenant is basically the backstaber convenant.
>>
>>340060765
It's bait because he words it exactly the same way every fucking time. Dude's looking for validation in his shitty life by reposting the only webm of him winning an invasion that exists.
>>
>>340065612
not true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI59kIqMeXY
>>
>>340066521
Yes. I invaded a solo host in the Archives the other day and he immediately popped a seed. I killed my way to him and could tell he was fucking terrified to PVP. So I turned around wiped out the rest of the level and escorted him to Lorian where I promptly black crystalled out.
>>
>>340054381
lol super salty about invading FC's. Only players who want to die a swift death attack hosts. Had a purple invade and he sat down and when it was his turn I kicked him down. He got salty and started lag switching! It was funny he lagged off the cliff
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.