[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it that draws normies of all people to this franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ds.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
What is it that draws normies of all people to this franchise? You would think they are the least who enjoy this considering >90% of all games are pisseasy and a """"cinematic experience"""" to pander to them.
>>
>>340053032

To answer your question, Legend of Zelda.
>>
co-op and memes, a lot of normies play the games like borderlands 2 or something
>>
It's popular.
>>
>>340053032
It's the same reason people still go to opera and plays or play golf. It's boring as fuck but they feel that doing it makes them belong to a distinguished group.
>>
>>340053032
I did it for a challenge
>>
Most casual gamers want to think of themselves as hardcore gamers when they clearly aren't, but if they can point to souls and say "hey, I beat this really hard game" it makes them think they're not shitty casuals.
>>
>>340053525
>N-no one could possibly enjoy things that I don't like! T-they just do it because they're DUMB SHEEP!
>>
>>340053903
Stop thinking your superior to everyone you were once that 'casual' gamer who did it because it was a challenge and because you wanted to be a 'hardcore' gamer
>>
>>340053032
maybe you should let your thoughts percolate in that noggin of yours a little longer, before sharing them.
or at least re-reading your post before submitting it?
>>
Its hardcore XDDDD
They can even summon phantoms to carry their ass through the level and pretend they beat it.
>>
>>340053032
le dark souls is sooooo hard YOU DIED meme
Praise the sun!
>>
>>340053032
>normies
Ughghgh.
>>
>>340054231
You cared enough to reply.
>>
Because there's no actual punishment for dying. You lose souls which will be, what, a tenth of a level up?

Like fucking really? Even in Mario, if you miss a jump by a centimeter you usually go back to the start of the level, or the middle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.