[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Aesthetics or gameplay or lore What is more important and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1465091198403.jpg (78 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
1465091198403.jpg
78 KB, 750x938
>Aesthetics or gameplay or lore

What is more important and why is it Aesthetics?

pic semirelated
>>
gameplay>lore>aesthetics

Even the prettiest piece of shit is still a piece of shit.
>>
File: A E S T H E T I C S.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
A E S T H E T I C S.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1000
Because aesthetics help create lore and gameplay, fellow appreciator of the aesthetics!

If the aesthetics are bad, so too is the gameplay and lore, usually. If the aesthetics are good to great, so too, generally, re the lore and gameplay.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>340041736
aesthetics
who gives a fuck about whats inside lmoa losers
>>
gameplay is the buns
lore is the patty and cheese
aesthetics is the pickles, onions, mustard and ketchup
>>
>>340041976
Too bad most of the characters lack that.
>>
Gimme the nudes OP.

Gameplay is most important. But aesthetics are much more important than the actual visuals.

I'd rather a game be more interesting to look at (in terms of style, color, whatever) than just having nice graphics.
>>
File: 1463210098582.png (478 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1463210098582.png
478 KB, 512x512
All of them. Games are in a position were alot of aspects in the game needs to be good to be enjoyable.

Pretending to be some autist that think that games need ONLY gameplay to be good are a disease on this industry and should be put down.
>>
G> A> L
>>
>>340042063
Alrite fatty
>>
>>340041736
Gameplay is king but if I have multiple good games to choose from I pick based on which one has the most character.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.