[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this game? It literally didn't bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bigboss.png (1 MB, 1221x663) Image search: [Google]
bigboss.png
1 MB, 1221x663
What was the point of this game? It literally didn't bring anything new for the story.
>>
>>340030429
to screw fans , get your money, destroy konami and finally kill the entire franchise.
4/4
>>
>>340030429
To bring in money, recruits.
>>
>>340030429
Why did you make yet another thread to shit on a 10 month old videogame that got praised everywhere aside from this shithole?
>>
>>340030429
Make a bunch of virgins angry.
>>
It gave us the tried and true formula in next gen graphics. I was pleased with it.
>>
>>340031324
basically this
alternatively, fulfill the gook's wet dream of his fans getting rid of all the nukes in the world
>>
>>340032178
Yet the whole "NUKES ARE BAD DON'T USE THEM M´KAY?!" message lasted till MGS4. After that it was "People should use nukes if they want to"
>>
File: bateman physical pain.gif (1 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
bateman physical pain.gif
1 MB, 245x250
>>340032425
>"People should use nukes if they want to"

the fuck are you on about
>>
>>340030429
To be bought and played, both of which happened in abundance.

You absolute fucking toolshed of a man.
>>
>>340033021
Peace Walker, I'm guessing.
>>340032425
It really is all a fucking mess. I almost hope he's fired for real.
>>
>>340030429
to scorn the mgs fans who could never be satisfied; to leave them with an everlasting phantom pain
>>
>>340033153
I hope he's fired so he can make whatever games he wants instead of just sticking to MGS.
There's nothing more to tell about the franchise, and it's obvious he has wanted to bail out of MGS for years now.
>>
File: time to stop.jpg (397 KB, 1280x925) Image search: [Google]
time to stop.jpg
397 KB, 1280x925
>>340033243
You poor, hopeless fool.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-03-11-kojima-sees-episodic-content-as-a-next-gen-solution

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/12/16/hideo-kojima-talks-new-studio-edgy-playstation-game-and-the-future

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/05/10/hideo-kojimas-new-game-is-an-action-title-that-fans-of-uncharted-and-the-division-will-enjoy/

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=26885
>>
>>340033705
I'll keep a close look.
>>
>>340033153
You are a retard if you think Peace Walker is pro-nuke.
It's basically Dr. Strangelove: the Game.
Nuclear deterrence doesn't work because crazy people exist.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.