[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You play Zoltar and make a wish to relive your childhood. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ZOLTAR.gif (500 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
ZOLTAR.gif
500 KB, 500x267
You play Zoltar and make a wish to relive your childhood. The next morning you wake up and you're 8 years old again. With your current knowledge, would you:

A: filter out all the shitty games and only play the good ones
B: only play games you haven't already played
C: find a different hobby

Disclaimer
YOU MAY NOT USE ZOLTAR FOR MONETARY GAIN
>>
Think I'm gonna go through fucking middle and high school again? I did my time Zoltar. Fuck off. No game is worth reliving hell.
>>
Play different games of course. Why the fuck would I spend my second chance at childhood begging my parents for all the same games I can go take off my shelf right now?
>>
Put on a fedora, gain 150 pounds and invent Minecraft
>>
File: spongebob coffee2.jpg (57 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
spongebob coffee2.jpg
57 KB, 500x338
>>340029505
I'd stop my girlfriend I had from 15 to 19 to not go to a party where she dies in a car accident on the way there.
>>
>>340029505
I wouldn't wish to relive my childhood in the first place, I'd wish for something more efficient.

I could spend my childhood learning to draw, or I could just wish for super artist powers right out of the gate and not have to do the work.
>>
I use zoltar for monetary gains, fuck the rules. I could also use the extra time to refine my skills, maybe pick up a musical instrument too
I wasted so much of my childhood doing fuck all
>>
>>340029505
>Invent minecraft
>Invent Uber
>Invent AirBNB
>Invest in Apple
Fuck you Zoltar I'd become a Billionaire and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
I'd tell my dad to get help for his PTSD before he passes on a deep-seated rage among other issues on to all of his children
>>
>>340029505
Option A) Only play the good games. And with my current knowledge I would try to take as many shortcuts and advantages of people as I could.
>>
>>340029910
That's sad.

>>340030039
This is sad for me personally, as I did that.
But now that I'm an adult I've neglected it, haven't progressed and never made a career out of it.

Zoltar is too much power for one man to handle.
>>
I'd find a different hobby.
I'll always remember the games I played when I was a kid, time to experience new things.
>>
>>340029505
Invent pokemon before japan makes it and became a millionaire also misty wins the ashbowl because fuck you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.