[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there a hero that can beat anyone 1v1 every time? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 123233426543.jpg (47 KB, 1000x565) Image search: [Google]
123233426543.jpg
47 KB, 1000x565
Why is there a hero that can beat anyone 1v1 every time?

Why is there a hero who can kill any other hero in a second with no aim involved?
>>
valid question
>>
Because he's slow as shit and only good at close range.

He definitely needs a nerf but he's not that hard to deal with right now
>>
>>340024410
>only good at close range
how you enjoy them 70 damage body shots at medium range

reaper is also only good at close range he still has to make a vague attempt at aiming at the person
>>
>>340024410
2 headshot you dead

>only good at close range
>>
>>340024597
>implying McCrees can aim
>>
>Pick McCree
>Spot Genji
>Headshot, back of the head
>*deflects*

Picking McCree is understanding by Blizzard is banning forever cheaters.
>>
If you don't suck at Roadhog you should be able to win 1v1 against all characters at 200 hp or below that isn't Tracer
>>
>main McCree
>always at the top of the kills in every game
>8/10 times get play of the game with high noon
McCree life is life senpai
>>
>>340027119
yes but you're also feeding the opposite team ults out of the ass
>>
>>340024029
>give him a grenade that outright paralyzes someone
>call it a flash bang

Shit shouldn't be a full on stun with no way to avoid dying especially with how fast it goes out. Like a real flash bang, the shit should just blind and disorientate you, giving you at least a fighting chance.
>>
Mei is just as good for the same reasons. If you see McCree coming, you know to expect the flashbang and take him out from a distance. If you see Mei coming, you use the same strategy or she'll freeze you. I started playing Mei a few days ago, and I routinely get high elimination streaks with her. I almost never hear people complain about her though.
>>
>>340028842
the difference is what takes mei like 7 seconds and an aim to the head, it takes mcree an e press and a right click
>>
>>340028842
Mei's freeze can at least be contested in some way, either by killing her before she has a chance to completely freeze you, or escaping.

This can't be done in regards to McCree's stun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.