[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ completed Dragon Age: Origins and all of its DLC probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Hey /v/ completed Dragon Age: Origins and all of its DLC probably my longest played RPG ever.

I was wondering if any of the other ones were worth playing too

Also, Dragon Age thread
>>
Why is dao a perfect 10/10 game, but all the sequels suck?
>>
Play KotOR and/or KotOR 2, you'll feel right at home but not at the same time.
>>
Dao great game and i was not into this combat system before. Now im playing inquisition and im bored after tutorial alrdy. Combat sux
>>
>>340023740
>I was wondering if any of the other ones were worth playing too
not really unfortunately
>>
>>340024658
EA
SJW culture
Millennials
>>
>>340024810
This, actually. Or Mass Effect 1.

Witcher 1. Sorta.

I couldn't finish 2, finished 3 and felt like except for a few good points, u wasted 70+ hours. I felt so much more fulfillment and had so much fun with the first.

I also really liked the preset moves you can make for your party members, haven't really found another game where you can control the party AI situations that much. Then it was taken away in the sequels.
>>
>>340024658
>10/10
I really liked DAO, but let's not pretend it was perfect.
Bioware has always had problems with their Hitler vs. Jesus morality systems. Admittedly there were some decent dilemmas in DAO (e.g. Orzammar), but mostly it was all very black and white.
>>
File: this-looks-very-good[1].jpg (437 KB, 1288x964) Image search: [Google]
this-looks-very-good[1].jpg
437 KB, 1288x964
No, this is the absolute best it gets. DAII is as bland as a white piece of bread and Inquisition is a white piece of bread with shit smeared on it, desperately trying to spell out "Skyrim" and "The Witcher."

DAII tried to fit more with consoles and it shows, with repeating stages, no custom armors for your characters, can't talk with characters whenever you'd like, limited strategy abilities and Bioware's trademarked horrible animations for staged events.
>>
>>340025296
That is why they let me down with Cerberus in Mass Effect.

They and the Illusive Man were an awesome grey area 3 took a big shit on.
>>
>>340025501
>DAII tried to fit more with consoles and it shows
Didn't they also shit the thing out in the space of about 12 months?
>>
>>340025979
Supposedly less, with EA breathing down their neck, telling them to cut things (for DLC) or add more things.
But that's nothing new for EA.
>>
>Witcher 3 if you enjoy story and action combat
>Divinity: Original Sin (Enhance Edition) if you enjoy story and turn-based combat

Both are fairly similar to Dragon Age: Origins, I'd recommend any of them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.