[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this boss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pinwheel-large.jpg (55 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
pinwheel-large.jpg
55 KB, 600x338
What was the point of this boss?
>>
to get his drops
>>
False sense of power.
>>
>>340017294
He's not the boss

The bonewheel skeletons are the boss.
>>
Rite of Kindling
>>
>>340017294
You were supposed to get there right when you arrive at firelink.
>>
>>340017294
So you could BECOME
>>
That boss is actually pretty hard when you don't kill him in 4 hits. But most people go fight him after finishing Anor Londo instead of going there around Sen's Fortress like they intended.
>>
>>340017828
What were they thinking
>>
>>340017294
incest
>>
you were supposed to go down there after you get a divine weapon. The boss is actually pretty annoying early on
>>
>>340018029

I didn't even know there was a path to him near the graveyard, so yep, after Anor here.
>>
>>340018053
They were thinking "Surely, the players will attempt the graveyard full of skeletons BEFORE they try undeadburg."
>>
area pacer, like ancient wyvern in dark souls 3, but better of course
>>
>>340017294
Jesus Christ. Even his boss music reflects on the fact that he sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dNOCgURf5k
>>
>>340021293
i disagree with that. i think pinwheels theme is pretty unique
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.