[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
other then the mercy/pharah combo, what are some other good overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
other then the mercy/pharah combo, what are some other good overwatch combos out there? I want to play this game more with my friends.
>>
I wanna see mei x roadhog
>>
>>340013826
link to artist and uncensored piece pls? google didn't come up with anything
>>
Bastion+Reinhardt

Bastion used to have his own shield, and couldn't turn 360° . Blizzard found that this made him too hard to dislodge for new players but he was still too easy for veterans to take out. So they allowed him to look everywhere but to balance this, they removed the shield.

But a friendly Reinhardt can just provide the shield now.
>>
>>340014069
http://sometimesx.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1464921705459.png (308 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1464921705459.png
308 KB, 500x403
>>340014140
>>
>>340014210
thank you kindly, sir
>>
>>340013826
how stupid for this to be censored or even deleted.

the original doesn't even have nipples. the censored pic implies more than what it is. might as well be looking a silhouettes. and then to delete it shows complete ignorance.

>>340014140
but yet this is still up. because shes fat?
>>
>>340014675
I see nothing wrong with my mei picture. Not a single thing is showing. Its SFW
>>
>>340014756
I don't see anything wrong with it either since I'm not up in arms about nudity. but it has the same censoring as OP's pic with much more implied sexual action.

yet OP's pic was deleted and not that one. I'm wondering what the rational was for the janitor? maybe to hide that r34 is being posted?
>>
>>340014883
OP here. Maybe because the censored image was the opening image to the thread so they had to delete it. I also used the 4chan janitor mascot as the censor image.
>>
File: 1464484396244.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1182) Image search: [Google]
1464484396244.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1182
>long hair Pharah

When will this meme die?
>>
>>340013826
The most common pairing I use when duoing with my friend is Mei + Widowmaker. Mei can ward off flankers, help snipe with her alt-fire, spam annoying emotes and talk about her fat ass, and put up walls just before WM headshots the enemy Mercy. Another good combo is Mei + Mercy. Mei is perfect for blocking Mercy off when she tries to fly to a distant ally to heal them or escape from a collapsed front line. My favorite is probably Mei + Reinhardt. Simply put the ice wall right behind Reinhardt as soon as he goes in to cover his back from attack too!
>>
>>340014140
It baffles me how "Mei is fat" caught on

The one piece of official art without her artic gear has her average with big tits
>Mei, Mercy - Average
>Tracer, Widowmaker - cardio bunnies
> Pharrah - fit
>Zarya - body builder
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.