[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you think S, M and N will stop supporting PSN, XBLA and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 0_ebd63_32c50a2d_orig.jpg (34 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
0_ebd63_32c50a2d_orig.jpg
34 KB, 800x472
When do you think S, M and N will stop supporting PSN, XBLA and Wiiware for last gen consoles?

What should we do if that happens?
Download all the digital games and DLC on to a external hard drive?
>>
I will be devastated when that day comes, and I'm trying to get as many good games as I can until then. Here's hoping someone finds a way to preserve console exclusive digital only games and dlc before they are lost to the void.
>>
>>340004374
we had this thread yesterday
>>
>>340005431
i assume emulation will save the day but not everything will be saved.
>>
>>340006185

I think that Scott Pilgrim game is lost forever, right.

It was eh, but it looks and sounds nice enough to want to preserve it.
>>
>>340004374

Xbox will be supported for a long time, Microsofts big push for BC basically ensures this.

PS3 is getting axed, and soon.

Wii is up in the air at the moment with so little details on N's future plans.
>>
>>340006591
Did Sony say they would take down PSN?
>>
>>340007082
Well, you can't download PSP games directly onto your PSP anymore if anyone gave a damn. and you can't get PS Mobile games anymore again if anyone gave a damn. So it's bound to happen at some point.
>>
All of those are hacked so their games will be preserved just fine
>>
>>340008731
you're full of shit, I downloaded killzone on my psp yesterday
>>
>>340009861
I know one region would no longer be able to download PSP games directly onto the PSP from PSN.
>>
>>340004374
If you already have the game saved to your console, you wouldn't lose it if they shut down the service. I don't understand your fears OP. Are you scared you wouldn't be able to access it anymore?
>>
>>340009861
>>340008731
i often go on PSN store to re-download some games on my PSP3000. it still works

i think eshop works as well with the original wii
>>
>>340006134
Link pls?
>>
>>340006372
It technically isn't.
You can still find digital codes on ebay.
>>
I still play call of duty 4 on the Wii online pretty frequently
>>
how? online was removed because gamespy servers aren't running anymore
>>
>>340010532
i have bought A SHIT TON of games and dlc from PSN and XBLA so much so that i couldn't fit it all on the console.
>>
>>340011481
same. i might have to upgrade by PS3 hard drive. i knew i should have gotten 500gb instead of 320
>>
>>340011131
AFAIK once an XBLA game is taken down from the store you can't download it unless you've previously owned it.
>>
THE ANSWER IS YOU BUY THEM AGAIN CONSOLEDWEEBS NOW FALL FOR THE BAIT THREAD ALREADY!!!
>>
>>340004374
Only Ps3 still alive.
X360 no longer get games, wii online dead long time ago.
>>
>>340012813
It's still on the psn servers tho
>>
>>340006372
still available

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/scott-pilgrim-vs-the-world-the-game/99163
>>
>>340011303
Activision had separate servers. I believe all the cod games minus w@w are still up as well as goldeneye
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.