[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy DMC HD collection on PS3 >playing DMC3 >wow this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dmc3.jpg (13 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
dmc3.jpg
13 KB, 199x254
>buy DMC HD collection on PS3
>playing DMC3
>wow this combat is fucking awesome!
>static camera angles

Holy fucking shit. This combat is so enjoyable but half the time I can't even see which side enemies are coming from. Is DMC4 or DmC any better?

Git Gud
>>
4 has better combat but the same camera setup

DmC has shittier combat but has full camera control
>>
>>340000090

Why the fuck does 4 still have a static camera? WHY!?
>>
DmC if you like emo-hipster dialogs. DMC4 was amazing though.
>>
>>339999536
enemies in dmc3 don't attack you unless they're on screen with one exception (the archer enemies), and unless you're playing on the hardest difficulty they have to wait a good couple seconds before swinging

the fixed camera angles are fine, having a free form camera would fuck up a lot of the controls if it swing around as you're trying to do a move and get something else
>>
>>340000849
How could the camera swing around and fuck you over if you're the one controlling it?
>>
>>340000849
>enemies in dmc3 don't attack you unless they're on screen

how true is this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyUArTDYYVc
best game
>>
Heard the PC port is ass. Doest it emulate well?
>>
yeah, static cameras are fucking retarded in 2016 unless its done for style for games like resident evil or silent hill.

theres literally no reason for dmc to have had it by 3. even mgs3 unfucked itself, and that shit plays 10 times slower than dmc3
>>
Static camera is great in this game. I for one much prefer to focus on fighting enemies than fighting the camera.
>>
>>340003259

So true it's used to make things easier by exploiting. Give it some practice. You can force everything to come to you and never get hit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.