[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 1 partay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: R3Mtb3C.png (157 KB, 839x468) Image search: [Google]
R3Mtb3C.png
157 KB, 839x468
Fire up your bass canon, bithc. Dark Souls 1 PVP never dies.
>>
>>339987628
Why
>>
>>339987628
shit game
>>
>>339987628
For what purpose
>>
>>339987660
>>339987905

To have fun?
>>
>>339988628
Yeah, because nothing says fun more than waiting for long amounts just waiting from the summonings/invasions to happen.
>>
DaS>DeS>DaS3=DaS2
>>
>>339988815

That's exactly why this is being done. To make PVP active again. It worked for fucking Demon's Souls, and it's worked for Dark Souls every time it's been done.
>>
>>339988835

DaS=BB>DeS>DaS3>DaS2
>>
>>339987628
>partay
>memedad
>Microsoft Paint-tier poster
>reddit
Saged, reported and called the cops
>>
>>339989167
It's fine the way it is right now. Yes, invasions are not that common anymore, but at least you can actually focus on the game then.
>>
Does STR affect the pyromancy flame's R2? About to try a fist weapons build and I'm not sure which class to start with.
>>
>>339987628
>watermark
nice try faggot
why do redditors think it's necessary to watermark something this simple
>>
>>339990467
Not him, but I have a question as well. While the level will probably revert back to level 1, would the stats transfer from NG to NG+ or will it go back to what it originally was?
>>
>>339989712
>its fine the way it is right now
>the only way to have some online is with a connection mod
>it still doesnt work

Shortly before DaS3 dropped the servers started to go to shit. It would be nice to have old players flood the severs to see if they'll work
>>
>>339987628
>reddit
p l s
>>
>>339991710
Your level and stats remain the same. You lose the lordvessel/warping ability and all shortcuts have to be reopened
>>
>>339991710
>>339992123
+ more shit i forgot
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/new-game-plus
>>
>>339990467
Slightly iirc. Like D or E

>>339991710
Wow you're fresh to the series

No if you kill gywn at lets say. SL 80 in NG+ you'll be SL 80 with all your gear and upgrades just no keys (unless you chose to start with master key) or boss souls. You'll have gywns soul in your inventory
>>
>>339992123
I understood that the story important stuff would be gone, but I just wasn't sure about the level and stats.
>>
Just more proof that the Souls fanbase went to absolute shit when it went to PC.

Fuck off with your reddit raid already.
>>
>>339992387
This is wrong. You keep all boss souls, and you don't have to have started with master key to keep it. You can just buy it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.