[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/, i am looking for a game that i used to play when i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lux-ezreal-fan-art-932x620.jpg (129 KB, 932x620) Image search: [Google]
lux-ezreal-fan-art-932x620.jpg
129 KB, 932x620
Hello /v/, i am looking for a game that i used to play when i was like 12-14 years old (i am 19 now) on my PC but i can't seem to find it no matter how hard i search and i woud appreciate your help. What i remember is that it's a hack and slash game in which your charachter is a white-haired guy that looks like Dante (the emo one), in the beggining you kill some big spiders, also one of the bosses was a crazy guy that looked like a clown and a huge worm that flew over you and was moving around a room with big holes on the wall. Your main opponent i think was a guy on a blue cape(ik it sounds like dmc but it isn't) and and you upgraded your charachter throughout the game(stats, new weapons etc.) Any help would be appreciated

>pic unrelated
>>
bump i really need to find it
>>
>>339986891
Rapelay
>>
>>339987696
this seems pretty useful thanks
>>
>>339986063
Literally Devil May Cry 3.
>>
>>339988267
i've played dmc3 for hours and hours and i've checked all the dmc titles, none of them was the game i was looking for. The guy in the game i am describing was even wearing a red robe
>>
Chaos Legion? It doesnt fit but i cant think of anything more
>>
>>339988841
DUDE I LOVE YOU it seems like i remembered everything wrong but anyways lol you're freaking awesome
>>
>>339989062
I'm glad i could help :3
>>
>>339989196
could you recommend me any games similar to that?
>>
>>339989336
It's not my favourite genre, maybe other anons will give you something good
I highly recommend Bayonetta tho

Also CL felt bland to me and it reminds me of musou games a lot
>>
Going to be ambiguous, there's this sewer area full of hornet things that opens up into what I think was this open urban-like area, I think it was also played with a joystick. Wasn't Descent; I think you were on foot but I may be wrong.

If anybody has any idea what game and preferably level this was please let me know.
>>
>>339990353
Also was 3D
>>
>>339990353
G-Police?
>>
>>339991254
Don't think so, I remember the color scheme being more muted. Could be a Half Life game thinking about it, the first one came out when I was 5 so that's a possibility.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.