[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I was the right person to play Snake. I was always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: David-Hayter.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
David-Hayter.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>"I was the right person to play Snake. I was always the right person."

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>339985248
what does bam margera have to do with metal gear solid?
>>
Probably that he was best for the job, especially in MGS 1-3
>>
>>339985248
He thinks he's the real Solid Snake
>>
>>339985248
Probably that MGSV would've had at least some dialogue had he voiced it. It seemed like Sutherland did all his lines in one afternoon.
>>
>>339985248
That he was always the right person to play Snake.
>>
File: Hayter.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Hayter.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
How do you go from this...
>>
>>339985592
to this?
>>
>>339985248
>He's going to play Snake in the next Metal Gear game
Stay BTFO /v/
>>
>implying Akio Otsuka isn't the real Snake
>>
>>339985592
to this?
>>
File: hayter.jpg (45 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
hayter.jpg
45 KB, 750x422
>>339985248
>Where'd you put the keys to my Ford Focus?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>339985704
>Akio Otsuka
BASED
A
S
E
D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYCLYMZY7M0
>>
File: Hideo-Kojima-and-Akio-Otsuka.jpg (98 KB, 1024x841) Image search: [Google]
Hideo-Kojima-and-Akio-Otsuka.jpg
98 KB, 1024x841
>>339985704
BASED
A
S
E
D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4R3OqymHQ
>>
>>339985704

I remember really liking the jap voice for Snake when I played the demo of MGS2 that came with ZoE.

I don't really care for Hayter one way or the other but I never thought he sounded credible in the part, you hear him acting and making up a voice. Maybe the jap does the same but I can't really tell, not speaking the language.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.