[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a 3DS game to kill time at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.jpg (2 MB, 2300x2080) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.jpg
2 MB, 2300x2080
I need a 3DS game to kill time at work
>>
File: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.jpg (89 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.jpg
89 KB, 600x534
Pic related.

Also, won't people judge you and talk bad about you for playing a handheld in the workplace?
>>
If you are sperg, ugly piece of shit people will make fun of you.

If you're good looking people will start bringing their own 3DS and you will have a blast.
>>
Fantasy Life
>>
>>339980769
I work nights and alone.

Preferably something multiplayer and/or grindy.
>>
>>339980889

I have to wonder where people live or work where anyone gives the tiniest shit what they're doing quietly by themselves, positively or negatively.

I've been bringing my 3DS to work for years and playing it during quiet afternoons. I think I've been asked all of once what I was playing, by a customer around my age.
>>
>>339980889
lol
>>
>>339981241
sounds like monster hunter
>>
>>339980769
Dude anyone who laughs at you for playing 3DS is most likely jealous that they don't have access to the godliness that is Nintendood games.
>>
>>339980615
>>339981241
Monster Hunter 4.
>>
Mario Golf
>>
File: Theatrhythm_Curtain_Call_Logo.jpg (123 KB, 464x273) Image search: [Google]
Theatrhythm_Curtain_Call_Logo.jpg
123 KB, 464x273
I have about 400 hours on this.
>>
Freakyforms and an SD card
>>
>>339980615

titty ninjas 2
>>
File: The pain was worth it.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
The pain was worth it.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>339982692
This
>>
I've been playing Shinobi. It's surprisingly fun and difficult
>>
>>339981640
Most of them would counter your statement by saying they could play games on their phone AND do other things on a phone - Totally ignorant of the fact that mobile phone games are vastlly lower in quality than even a mediocre handheld console game.
>>
>>339981241
Pocket Card Jockey. You'll be grinding for horses and horse stats.
>>
>>339980769

there's this thing called "break"
>>
>>339980769
> sub 30fps platformer
Don't listen to this blatant retard.

>>339980615
Why not socialize with your colleges OP?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.