[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't aim for shit, what Overwatcher should I main?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: food.webm (2 MB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
food.webm
2 MB, 710x400
I can't aim for shit, what Overwatcher should I main?
>>
The video is nowhere as satisfying without the top quality sound.
>>
>>339976496
Winston
>>
Winston and Hanzo
>>
>>339976496
Reaper
>>
Hanzo
>>
Can you keep this shit in one thread or go to the general on /vg/?
>>
Junkrat
>>
Winston
>>
Symmetra.
>>
>>339976496
Soldier 76
>>
>>339976496
This from the same person that did that one on Off the Air?
>>
>>339976496
Reinhardt
>>
>>339976798
>a person who can't aim should play the most aim reliant hero

Why is /v/ so awful.
>b-but le autoaim meme!!
>>
>>339976581
Right you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJdJIwCF_Y
>>
>>339976756
/vg/ is were games go to die :(
>>
>>339976496

Mercy, youre bad at shooters so its time to go medic permanently m8.

You spent 40-60 wing wangs to be some dudes pocket bitch, how does it feel?
>>
>>339976979
No, it's where games go to wallow in their own communities until the end of days.

Get on with it.
>>
>>339976891
his ult is literally autoaim, why are you sperging out?
>>
>>339977298
His ult is not a substitute for general aim. You use it maybe a few times in a match and rarely to kill targets you could just as easily kill without it.

To play Soldier you need to be able to control burst and kill people without it.
>>
>>339977023
It actually feels amazing because I get to fly around all the time haha. And I get auto-epic commends whenever my name comes up.

And no one ever bitches about lack of support.

And we win games because we have a good support.

In summation, bring on the cocks.
>>
File: 1440640777879.jpg (44 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1440640777879.jpg
44 KB, 500x738
>realizing hanzo never needs to reload and fires retarded fast

That explains why he basically always kills people while randomly firing at corners
>>
Lucio
McCree
Winston
>>
>>339977023
Sounds easy to me, in FFXIV I only needed to click on the bars that got low and cast Stoneskin occasionally. Max comfy.
>>
>>339976891
He's not the most aim reliant because he does dps rather than burst.
>>
>Reinhardt
melee with wide attacks. Maybe need a bit of aiming for his fire pillars but keep that shield up and charge when needed.

>Winston
His gun attacks everyone directly in front of him regardless of aiming. His other skills are mobility and shield.

>Mercy
She has a gun, but you'll spend 99% of your time healing or buffing your team mates and you don't need healing for that.

>Junkrat
His bombs travels on an angle. Point at a direction, look higher, shoot.

The thing about these guys are awareness for are enemies' position. The price of not aiming is the knowledge of perfect timing and where/when to use your skills since a false move amd you/your team are dead.
So either learn to aim or be smart.
>>
File: hitboxes lol.jpg (139 KB, 1275x385) Image search: [Google]
hitboxes lol.jpg
139 KB, 1275x385
>>339977630
Actually the reason Hanzo kills people so easy with random fire is because 1) the hurtboxes in OW are retardedly huge and 2) Hanzos arrows hitboxes are retardedly huge.

Fun fact) The game actually teleports projectiles into the mainbody to try to disguise the fact that hitboxes are fucked.
>>
>>339977887
You need to be able to hit in order to deal that dps.
>>
>>339978195
a junkrat that does nothing but lob at an area is only working at 10% of his potential
>>
>>339978231

This. I'm shit at aiming and fucking useless with Widowmaker, but Hanzo is piss easy for me to use, and he has the scatter arrow to make things even easier.
>>
>>339976496
>tomatoes and pepper in guac
>jalapenos dice even though he only cuts them one way
Lazy af
>>
File: 1464130953809.jpg (134 KB, 660x993) Image search: [Google]
1464130953809.jpg
134 KB, 660x993
>>339976702
This is the correct answer. I can barely aim but if I get behind a distracted enemy I can easily pulverize them. Just be aware you have to be inside their asshole if you want to do max damage don't take potshots at a distance because thats magically blowing bubbles at them. Teleport to a high ledge or unused hallway behind the enemy then get in there and go ham. Soar away when you get low and continually repeat until the enemy gets wise and then start fighting on the frontlines. Once they stop expecting the flanking start doing it again. Im shit at vidya but I've had aim success with this strategy
>>
>>339978337
Yes, but you can afford to miss a lot more than more bursty guns.
>>
Winston is the obvious answer.

Pharah is the best answer. You'll learn how to aim and still be useful until you get to that point due to the crutch of the aoe.
>>
File: console.no.autoaim.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
console.no.autoaim.webm
3 MB, 500x280
>>339976496
just turn auto aim on, faaaaaaaggit
>>
>>339979628

Honestly this was like my first firefight in Uncharted 4. Console aiming is horrible.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.