[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everybody in the /v/ ps4 community is shitting on this game calling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
everybody in the /v/ ps4 community is shitting on this game calling it a one hour walking sim

is it really that bad? I seem to remember /v/ praising it when it came out
>>
File: gonehomo.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gonehomo.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>339973515
>1 hour
m8 it's less than 5 minutes long
>>
>>339973515
You have bad memory.
It is basically that, not particularly good but not the end of the world like people will try to make it out to be. I wouldn't spend money on it.
Some people say it's only a minute long but that's only true if you go into the game knowing exactly what to do and where to go, which is obviously an unfair way to represent the game.
>>
>>339973996
it's the "free" ps plus game this month and they're tearing it a new asshole.

at least we still have 2K16, I guess
>>
>>339974189
nigger if it's free you have nothing to lose. Maybe you'll surprise yourself and end up enjoying it.
>>
>>339973515
>/v/ ps4 comunity
You mean reddit /V/ sonnigers threads.
>cant even spot shills
>>
File: 1410044259217.jpg (14 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1410044259217.jpg
14 KB, 250x272
>>339973515
>I seem to remember /v/ praising it when it came out
>>
>>339973515
If you're into shit like this then play it. I took my time with it and ended up enjoying it suprisingly.
>>
It's an artsyfartsy walking sim with gay homos and women in it.

it's honestly not as bad as /v/ thinks it is, it's a decent time if you're into these kind of things, but the fact that it's has gayhomo drama instead of gayhomo comic relief makes the reactionary wing of /v/ get all buttfrustrated
>>
>>339976575
so you still read the entire post
>>
>>339974189
Xbone is Goat Simulator so I'd call it even in terms of suck.
>>
I like the concept of the game.Being dropped into a well detailed environment and then having to piece together and solve a mystery could be a great setup for a detective game or an actual horror game.
>>
>>339979432
Goat simulator is fun, lighten up.
>>
>>339973652
>Legomovie.webm
>>
>>339979432
We go the first episode of life is strange for 2 bucks so I'm grateful for that. I ended up spending 8 more dollars for the rest of it after the first episode

I also bought a tee shit that says "Blackwell Academy photography club. I'm a photographer so it makes sense
>>
>>339977183
>it's honestly not as bad as /v/ thinks it is,
>think
It isn't a matter of thinking the games just straight bad. Even as a story driven narrative it fails.
>>
>>339977183
Game honestly wouldn't have insulted me so if it wasn't so lazy. One hose, no working mirrors or even fake reflection mirrors. You throw things as hard as you can, they don't break. You put something in the microwave and turn it on, it doesn't microwave the way it does in Half-Life.
Game drones on and on about Street Fighter, yet you can't find it anywhere to play, not even a parody game. And the whole lesbian thing was a bit underwhelming, not to mention a bit judgmental towards the family who were watching their teenage daughter live with and then run off with what was technically and adult woman. I would have seen that a bit more developed, or just throw the whole thing out and go for the spooky occult angle
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.