[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>roommate asks me why I'm struggling with the bosses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>roommate asks me why I'm struggling with the bosses in dark souls
>he's already beaten it
>had help from summons
I've never wanted to fight someone for such a childish reason
>>
It's sexual tension. Suck his cock good OP. Don't forget to swallow.
>>
Unless it's Raime or Nameless King there is literally no boss in Dark Souls you should struggle with solo
>>
I didn't know how to summon so I mostly cheesed my bosses by throwing fire bombs.
>>
>>339972449
Unless you get good there is literally no boss in Dark Souls you should struggle with solo
>>
File: bg_home_character[2].png (420 KB, 1300x1050) Image search: [Google]
bg_home_character[2].png
420 KB, 1300x1050
>>339972292
You couldve just talked to me about it. You didnt have to post on /v/

I mean did you not think I would see this?
>>
>>339972458
I play casually and get through the bosses eventually. It's hard fought but I get through the fight.
However, I don't want criticism from someone who wasn't able to solo at all. It's infuriating
>>
>>339974270
Hooooooooooooly Shiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>339974270
>implying you're really his roommate
post dick while in drag or leave
>>
>>339972292
So you're ignoring an entire aspect of the game for what reason exactly?
>>
>>339976396
It makes the game less fun
>>
>>339976538
Then keep butting your head against a wall or go grind more souls. Because that's fun.
>>
>>339976645
Or you could be better at the game. If you genuinely think you need a summon for any boss in DaS, you're fucking awful at the game.
>>
>>339976645
Yes
If I wanted to watch people beat the game for me I'd go on youtube
>>
File: 1464694363910.png (243 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1464694363910.png
243 KB, 540x721
>>339976289
>>
>>339976715
You're directing the "git guds" at the wrong person. OP is the one who can't beat the game.
>>
OP here. I just get satisfaction from dealing with something difficult on my own. This extends to other games and even real life at my job. I hate accepting help from people

Also, I was gonna stop soloing on new game + so I could experience the multiplayer much more.
>>
>>339977392
That's great anon, believe in yourself!
>>
>>339972292
A personal questions, do you have sometimes bromance time? like watching movie and cuddling together?
>>
>>339972292
source?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.