[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> weak health > vulnerable to every opponent > shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 350px-Pharah-portrait.png (180 KB, 350x326) Image search: [Google]
350px-Pharah-portrait.png
180 KB, 350x326
> weak health
> vulnerable to every opponent
> shit rockets
> lame origin story

Is it safe to say Pharah is the worst of them all?
>>
File: 1464373975593.jpg (95 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1464373975593.jpg
95 KB, 500x707
Anyone got a webm of Pharah's Raindancer/Thunderbird intro with missile barage?

>>339965379
But yeah, she is pretty boring in the lore/emote department, And she isnt a low tier class, just learn to aim with her rockets.
>>
>>339965379
That's not Symmetra
>>
>>339965379

That'd be Reinhardt
>>
>>339965379
I always thought Pharah was basically "Samus Aran: the OW character", which is pretty sweet, but yeah, maybe lorewise, she isn't all that interesting.
>>
>>339965379
Her ult is too weak
>>
>>339965379

The thing I hate about her is how the funnest way to play her is the way that gets her killed the fastest. Staying in the air and floating around with any hitscan people on the other team is a trip back to respawn.
>>
>>339965379
but:
best waifu
>>
>>339965379
>The engine is not built in the slightest for aerial combat
>Pharah shoots into the air
>She now has the advantage over every character in the game in any situation
Yeah not Pharah was not designed properly. The fact that she has a brainless splash damage weapon adds insult to injury.
>>
>>339965379
She's useful on Illos.

And that's about it.
>>
>>339965379
Have they nerfed her since the Beta? I remember being to fly higher without the boost and her rockets not sucking major ass. I still don't understand how in the hell I can fire five rockets directly at someone and have that be only half of their health.
>>
She's actually one of the strongest if you know how to aim with a mouse. But you're all shit at the game so why would you know how to aim.
>>
>>339965379
well i mean her story hasn't really started yet
>>
>>339965379
I'm always the most damage done when I play as her. She's easy to play as you just can't charge in head on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.