[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is their such a fucking difficulty spike here? The rest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: OrphanOfKos.png (778 KB, 629x996) Image search: [Google]
OrphanOfKos.png
778 KB, 629x996
Why is their such a fucking difficulty spike here? The rest of the DLC isnt that hard at all, but this guy is overpowered as fuck
>>
>>339957230
EYOOOW
>>
>>339957230
Because it is a poorly balanced bullshit fight?
inb4 parry
>>
>>339957230
FUCK THIS ENTIRE AREA
Kos was bad enough sure, but those giant murloc's with anchors fuck man fuck I don't think I've ever died in ng+ this much ever.
>>
>>339957787
kos was a 3 try fght
fuck the pair of giant sharks
>>
>>339957230

He's not even hard.
He leaves himself wide open so damn often
>>
>>339957230
He's too relentless that's why he's hard.
It feels almost like a DMC boss.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151126140710.jpg (431 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151126140710.jpg
431 KB, 1920x1080
>>339957230
>The rest of the DLC isnt that hard at all
Lawrence is far harder. Orphan is literally git gud at parry: the fight. It's fucking great, you shouldn't get your ass handed to you more than a couple of times
>>
>>339957230
git gud
>>
All of the "great ones" besides Ebby in the main game are piss easy, they probably wanted him to live up to the name.
>>
He's probably the best fight in the game in my opinion, but you need to play it a little differently from a lot of other Bloodborne fights. A few tips:

During his first phase when he does the jumping attack, simply take one step forward whilst he's jumping and begin charging a charge attack. He will always land directly behind you, allowing you to spin around, land a charge attack and get a nice visceral.

When he grabs projectiles out of his placenta to fling at you, you can shoot the projectiles whilst they're still in his hand, causing them to explode harmlessly.

Make sure you know the parry timings on his attacks quite well before taking a parry approach. Some of his longer combos can also be parried midway through.

Take note of when your chosen weapon staggers him and keep it in mind.

During the second phase try to rely solely on fast weapons and keep on him as much as possible. Stick to his sides or back and don't let him get too far from you or he'll control the fight.

He can't be backstabbed during his roar but it's an ideal time to whale on him for free damage. If he does do the roar, pan the camera back to Kos' corpse so you can see where the lightning is coming from.

Check your Runes. You'll notice some Runes that cause you to regain Health or Bullets upon performing Visceral Attacks - EQUIP THEM. Orphan of Kos grants quadruple the amount of health and bullets from visceral attacks because of the strength of his blood. A well-timed visceral can often bring back your entire life bar.

Finally, don't be afraid of over-using your blood vials during the second phase.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.