[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gank squads are bad Can someone explain this meme for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464813174181.png (384 KB, 680x660) Image search: [Google]
1464813174181.png
384 KB, 680x660
>Gank squads are bad
Can someone explain this meme for me?
Why shouldn't I use seed and summon 2 phantoms with obscurity rings and just sit near bonfire waiting for invaders?
It's just a game, so what's a problem with me just dicking around?
>>
File: theabyss.jpg (187 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
theabyss.jpg
187 KB, 760x596
>>339954707
>being a dick is not bad

/v/ will truly argue anything, regardless of how asinine it might be
>>
>>339954707
because once I tear the anuses of your phantom butt buddies you either DC, summon more phantoms, pop a tree seed, or result to doing scrub tactics and hoping you win
>>
>>339955597
And?
Why shouldn't I? Because your feelings get hurt?
I once spend 10 minutes rolling around invader without doing anything because I thought it will be funny, in the end he black crystaled out and send me letter
>>
>>339955906
it's frustrating killing your buddies one by one only for you to pussy out

>dragon barracks
>3v1
>parry and kill the first phantom
>second phantom runs back to host
>host (who had a full havel with a dark sword) summons him back
>repeat
>get one swing with my ugs, tagging both phantoms one time
>roll+R2
>both phantoms at almost dead
>they try to heal
>black fire bomb twice
>both die
>run to host
>parry him and take out All but a pixel of his health
>I let him heal
>repeat
>"a connection error has occurred, returning to your world"

I don't care if you heal (unless it's a duel), but just meat your fate if you're gonna die, you can get your souls back easily
>>
>>339954707
Agreed OP
What's wrong with me modifying a PC/console that I paid my hard earned money for? Why shouldn't I give my character unlimited health, stamina, unbreakable equipment, every weapon and piece armor in the game? What's wrong with giving myself an estoc with status ailments like (including but not limited to) poison, toxic, bleed, petrify, fire, dark, and magic that can also inexplicably go through shields and ignores armor? It's just a game, so what's a problem with me dicking around?
>>
>>339955492
>Being a dick to people explicitly playing a game to be a dick is bad
>>
ow the edge
>>
I can't wait for next friday to ruin some redditors.
>>
>>339957096
?
>>
>>339957135
What's the occasion?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.