[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that relic is confirmed for going full SJW and that is likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: doomedtofail.png (802 KB, 991x579) Image search: [Google]
doomedtofail.png
802 KB, 991x579
Now that relic is confirmed for going full SJW and that is likely to reflect on DoW3, what games are you going to look foward in 2017?
>>
>playing any relic game that isnt company of heroes 1
>>
Why are they so piglike in appearance?
>>
>Not wanting to play DoW 3 with cute nordic chicks

What is wrong with you bro

if it's the blue hair, it's just like your retarded anime. Blame your anime for it
>>
Worst they can do is add the Sisters of Battle.
>>
>muh strong womyn Farsser who don't need no khane
>>
Well no one ever had problems with the inquisitor
i dont see what they could possibly do to hurt your sensitive political feefees
>>
>>339935295

I don't see how it could possibly change anything.
>>
>>339935295
>SJW 40k
Sure buddy.
>>
>>339937553

There's women onthe dev team so obviously they will push some sort of sjw agenda
>>
is that the new howling banshee redesign op?
>>
https://www.dawnofwar.com/article/community-team-intro
>>
>>339937359
>cute
>nordic
>>
>>339937225
dow1 > trash can > coh
>>
If only this meant there was Sisters of Battle in the game.
>>
uh-oh, 40k girls only play eldar
Dawn of Eldar 3 confirmed
>>
>>339938717

Actually girls that are into 40k or the TT usually play Tyranids.
>>
>>339935295
>blue hair
i got a bad feeling. its gonna be like ubisoft 2.0
>>
>>339935295
What are those creatures?
>>
File: 1275083424523.jpg (212 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1275083424523.jpg
212 KB, 500x500
>>339939176

A sister of battle and an eldar.
>>
>>339935295
While not obviously sjw, you can't have healthy mind as a woman and have bright colored hair while being over 20.
>>
>Implying Social Justice Cucks can manage to "Safe Space" Warhammer forty-fucking-thousand

Nigga 40k is like a monument to everything these fucking bitches hate.

>the galaxy saved by a beautiful strong flawless white male patriarch.
>The women soldiers in subservient roles.
>The best soldiers are musclebound flawless post human god people
>Unrelenting brutality and endless suffering.
>Advocated and society accepted racism
>Memes emplying that the Imperium brutally tortures those who deface the holy image of man for self gain.
>Sexual liberation is thoroughly the weapon of an evil chaos sheman god who wishes to destroy society with sex and defacement of classical gender and sexual roles.

I would fucking LOVE to see Social Justice Warriors try cut the dick off 40k, its impossible, 40k doesn't just have a massive throbbing cock, it IS a giant phallic red pilled monument, most SJWs that attack 40k realize that its impossible to turn it into a safe space and instead try destroy it as they realize its impossible to defeat.
>>
>>339935295
Reminder that faithful adaptation of WH40k gets bogged down in sluggish movement. It will be even more pronounced in the upcoming Streum game.
>>
DoW3
>>
Nah they actually play the tabletop, we will be safe. They are only community managers anyway, not devs
>>
>>339939234
thats too accurate man.
>>
>>339939234
Fits perfectly actually
>>
>Just realizing now Relic isn't relevant since DoW2 fiasco

lel

It's funny that the W40K franchise ends up in the hands of such dick sucking fags. It's like doing a Disney's presents: Clive Barker's Hellraiser
>>
>>339940057
Are you pretending to be retarded?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.