[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish zombies were real.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: zombies.png (569 KB, 640x263) Image search: [Google]
zombies.png
569 KB, 640x263
I wish zombies were real.
>>
Me too. As long as I get to go one a r*pe spree and end up in a comfy settlement with farms and shit after things start to cool off.
>>
>>339915520
>r*pe.
I don't care which one it is, please leave.
>>
Too bad most of us on this site would get eaten in the first few days.
>>
>>339915287
they're infected reatarted idiot
>>
>>339915287
I rather die than living in a world infested by zombies.

Just think about it, you are trying to get food in a house full of spiders and no toiler paper either.
>>
>>339915853
>No toilet paper
Shit squatting and spread your asscheeks apart

There will still be a bit of shit left on your ass but it's a pretty big difference
>>
>>339915831
This desu
OP is a racist faggot
>>
>>339915287
Why is the Tank's head a hunter?
>>
File: green tomoko.png (10 KB, 496x271) Image search: [Google]
green tomoko.png
10 KB, 496x271
I wish gardevoirs were real
>>
>>339915287
I'm glad they arent, if they were then what would I do with my spare time? I can't shitpost with Zombies.
>>
>>339916110
because you should drink bleach
>>
>>339916110
Its also got a smokers tongue and a boomers guts. Looks like someone mixed the four of them together to make a super special infected.
>>
>>339916349
I wonder if it pops as easy as the boomer
>>
>>339915287
>that tank
W-what
>>
>>339915287

>implying you would survive especially if there are special zombies like those

despite thinking you are some wise cracking zombie dodging hero like your shit movies and games, you'd be freaked out the minute you saw something like that and you'd probably die within minutes.
>>
>>339916181
Shit talk with your fellow hooligans. Say shit to the normal people that you only had the guts to say online before. Then r*pe them. Would be very liberating.
>>
>>339915853
So Australia?
>>
File: 1434218881517.jpg (242 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434218881517.jpg
242 KB, 1280x720
>All those mutators
>You'll never have anyone to play them with
>>
You know they're just a metaphor for communists right? Mindless, attacking the individuals who are trying to remain independent, trying to make everyone the same.
Same with the borg who were just space zombies. "You will be assimilated" and join the collective.
>>
>>339918713

>You know they're just a metaphor for <a group of ideology I don't like> right? Mindless, attacking the individuals who are trying to remain independent, trying to make everyone the same.
Same with the borg who were just space zombies. "You will be assimilated" and join the collective.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.