[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was right? Also how are the other Far Cry games? Loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
248 KB, 1920x1080
Who was right?

Also how are the other Far Cry games?
Loved this one.
>>
1 & 2 are good
3 & 4 are shit
>>
>>339913198
>1
>good
stop posting anytime
>>
I started the orther day and so far I like Sabal more, Amita wants to be exactly like Min.
>>
Min
>>
I forgot this game exists
>>
File: tumblr_nfi4d6qqRi1rz481co1_500.jpg (385 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfi4d6qqRi1rz481co1_500.jpg
385 KB, 500x712
>>
>>339913265
3 is exactly the same. Blood Dragon is fun. 2 has annoying shit and no colors except brown. 1 is a decent old shooter.
>>
>>339913198
objectively this

3 and 4 are babby games, and that includes the boring kungfu fury-tier fake 80's pandering of Blood Dragon
>>
1 is great, but the second is pretty rough. You can't even change the fov, travelling to objectives takes a shitload of time and the respawning enemies are really annoying. 3 and 4 are my favorites, but they are way too easy, luckily there are already balance mods on the nexus that remove tagging, highlighted enemies, gives weapons realistic damage based on their caliber and even adds camo instead of the bright red armor the enemies wear in 3. 4 and blood dragon are the best in the series.
>>
They were both super bad which was kind of the whole issue. It was interesting in a way that they were both corrupt pieces of shit but still
>>
File: 1460248998981.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1460248998981.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>339913994
>The most homosexual looking man in gaming
>was not a homosexual
>>
>>339912878

1, 3, Blood Dragon, and 4 are good. But if you've played 4, there's no real reason 3 play as it will just feel inferior.
>>
>>339918275
he's just /fa/ as fuck m8
>>
>>339912878
To answer your question Opie, they are both shit. That's the whole point. If you didnt let Pagan live or kill the other two and take the country, you are a cuck.
>>
>>339913994
This
Minh was right
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.