[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: resident-evil-6-1920.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-6-1920.jpg
392 KB, 1920x1080
What went right?
>>
Everything except adding Mercs mode, that's trash.
>>
>>339909378
Mercenaries mode and decent third person shooting gameplay.
>>
>>339909465
Mercs mode is fine. Jake is best character, hand-to-hand is fun as shit. This series may be a shameless caricature of what it once was, but it's fun if you let it be.
>>
>>339909378
Not a lot.
>>
Mercs in re6 is the best shit ever. Stop hating
>>
It feels like 6 was trying to be like the RE movies.
>>
Ultra fucking shit repetitive gameplay. Picked it up in the bundle. Played Chris's campaing up to the point where you have to destroy the anti air turrets in the winter while the big guy is chasing you. Couldn't play anymore because everything was so SHIT. Fuck this game.
>>
>>339912332
Also, the controls are fucking shit. I'm pretty bad with a controller but the keyboard is so fucking terrible. The movement feels the worst and the aiming isn't good either.

This may literally be the worst game i've ever played.
>>
>>339910839
Only mercs, sp campaign was fucking dildos, I'm still mad
>>
File: 1403397184290.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1403397184290.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>339912332
>>339912473
>>
>>339912574
Fuck you, Revelations was a hundert times better game than this garbage. Even fucking code veronica which I hate was like petting a cute puppy copmaring to this fucking nightmare.
>>
>>339913159
>Revelations was a hundert times better game
hey fuck you buddy, that shitty compromise is boring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.