[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally, the 3DS gets a good game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Finally, the 3DS gets a good game.
>>
File: DJMax_encore.jpg (155 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
DJMax_encore.jpg
155 KB, 1500x1000
>>339900229

I mean, yeah; it's obviously just Fever on the 3DS which was a port of DJ Max Portable 1/2, but at least it's something.
>>
A game for ants?
>>
File: djmax-encore-2.jpg (167 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
djmax-encore-2.jpg
167 KB, 1024x683
>>339900354

Can't wait to play this song for the millionth time. At least the animations won't look like ass on the 240p display like they do on Trilogy on the PC.
>>
>psp ports

As long as they are still making a new installment for ps4/vita I don't care. Rhythm games are extremely shitty to play on the 3DS anyway, the handheld is somehow worse than the PSP, everything from ergonomics to the actual buttons themselves to screen quality, its a nightmare.
>>
>>339900437

Well, funny you mention that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIz1qS5eU-I

It's just a fucking port of 1-3 for the PS4.

At least they're both getting global releases.
>>
The 3ds isn't nearly ergonomic enough to be good for button based rhythm games.
>>
>>339900514
>It's just a fucking port of 1-3 for the PS4.

I know but apparently they have a mainline game in production as well, this is just pre-release hype. I'll buy it anyway.
>>
>>339900635

Don't forget DJ Max Rebirth a fucking proper DJ max game for the smartphone instead of RAY.

BUT ALL IS WELL, AT LEAST WE KNOW KONAMI DIDN'T ACTUALLY KILL THE ENTIRE SERIES WHEN THEY SUED.
>>
>>339900578
>
Now try play guitar hero on DS.

Just try.

I think that i'm the only one that still likes guitar hero.
>>
File: eng-muse-on_01.jpg (76 KB, 690x755) Image search: [Google]
eng-muse-on_01.jpg
76 KB, 690x755
>>339900785

Meh.

DJ Max was always the best because when you pressed the keys it actually made the song, it wasn't just playing a backing track or making a clap noise. If you sucked, the game sounded awful.

It's ironic because I JUST FUCKING BOUGHT A DJ MAX TRILOGY MUSE-ON CONTROLLER.
>>
>>339900994
Shame that rhythm games are fucking dead in west thanks to Actionvision. And Im a fucking sucker for rhythm games.

And good ones are never going leave arcade.

At least Miku is doing well here.
>>
>>339900994
How do you use that controller with the game?

I though DJMAX was a handheld game or something?
>>
>>339901405

I have trouble getting into the Miku games. They just don't feel fun.
>>
New EBA never ever
>>
>>339901686
How?

They feel a bit like pop'n music using arcade controller but isn't too hard.
At least for me. But mirai feels a little better.

>>339901853
>No WiiU EBA with hueg ass Song list.

I would kill for that.

Also Taiko games will never ever going be localizated.

Yet i saw a fucking arcade here in Monkeyland, localizated.
>>
>>339900994
Same as any real rhythm game, like IIDX and most songs in pop'n.
>>
I thought this was coming out on PS4? Or is it another version of DJ Max?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.