[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead in the water just like a Steam Machine why try to reinvent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Overhype.png (288 KB, 692x667) Image search: [Google]
Overhype.png
288 KB, 692x667
Dead in the water just like a Steam Machine why try to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>339897859
Is it really that bad?
>>
File: real og.jpg (53 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
real og.jpg
53 KB, 500x376
got something you wanna say kid? yea thought not faget
>>
>>339897859
Valve doesn't make games anymore and that have a bunch of employees. Gotta have them making something, and if it's not gonna be games I guess the next best thing is half-assed hardware that nobody asked for.
>>
>>339897859
I use my steam controller all the time

I get the link sucking ass. The link isn't really good unless it has a wired connection, in which case why are you using the link?
>>
>>339898275
what do you mean? I use my steam-link all the time

>console ports on 55 inch monitor in downstairs living room
>fun multiplayer shenanigans during parties
>support for lodes of controllers

the steam controller is a piece of flaming shit though.
>>
steam controller works fine

everything people complained about has been patched

just retards too dumb to set up buttons and anti-valve /v/irgins

why make this thread
>>
>>339898805
Do you know where you are?

why make this post
>>
>>Why the fuck would you want to play games with dual track pads?
>>
>>339897859

Valve was just trying to save us from being boxed into Windows.

You know, that platform that everyone develops for. The one that all the drivers and optimization are made for. The one with a built in user base of hundreds of millions of users.

Yeah, valve came up with a "solution" to that non-existent problem.
>>
>>339897859
Link is shit, controller is ace.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.