[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's list problems that this game will have >Open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (598 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
598 KB, 960x500
Let's list problems that this game will have

>Open world with nothing to do
>Tone is all over the place
>Framerate and frame pacing problems
>Flying car feels tacked on and is underused
>Doesn't feel like a Final Fantasy game
>>
>>339893790
People that go into games with a shitty attitude.
>>
Cidney will be a minor character
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>339893924
Better than going in with high expectations and getting extremely disappointed
>>
>>339893790

Lets list the possibilities this game could include

>Open world with tons of quests similar to xenoblade x or the wticher
>tone is positive yet there is serious implications
>frame rate is steady
>flying car and travel in general are fun and fit perfectly with final fantasy
>is as technocentric as ff7 and ff8 while slowly devolves into more fantasy throughout
>>
>>339894050
Or you could just not be strongly opinionated about things before they are released and appreciate them for what they are.

MGSV was great also.
>>
>>339893790
>Open world with nothing to do
This is a given, but people will still love it compared to hallways of XIII. As long as it's more interactive than Cocoon, people will consider the open world a plus.
>Tone is all over the place
Can't be bro-trip forever. But sure, plot will probably be spacey like XIII again.
>Framerate and frame pacing problems
No excuse for this. It'll have problems, and people will hate on it for the long development time.
>Flying car feels tacked on and is underused
Entirely depends on how fast you can traverse the world, and if backtracking with your flying car is even worth it.
>Doesn't feel like a Final Fantasy game
Define "feel like a Final Fantasy game." A Science Fiction story juxtaposed in a Fantasy world like the original? Like I don't know what you want here. The only thing I can say is we just have to accept that it isn't ATB.
>>
>Isn't on PC
>Will cause /v/ to cry for days due to this

It's already starting.
>>
>>339893790
Here, I'll end the thread for you.
>It'll be a mediocre, uninspired generic fantasy "game" with no consequences to any action you take.
>>
File: nomura 2016.png (131 KB, 184x309) Image search: [Google]
nomura 2016.png
131 KB, 184x309
Nomura is no longer in charge
>>
>>339893790
>>Open world with nothing to do
This will most likely happen, but the cities and dungeons will probably make up for that.
>>Tone is all over the place
Not like we know much of the story anyway, and wacky settings aren't exactly a new thing in FF.
>>Framerate and frame pacing problems
Hopefully they can iron the majority of them by launch but we'll just have to deal with it.
>>Flying car feels tacked on and is underused
Since you'll probably be traveling by car for most of the game anyway I think it's okay. Getting around in a big airship would probably be a hassle in some areas depending on how big it would be.
>>Doesn't feel like a Final Fantasy game
That's not a problem, you just have the "FF disease".
>>
When people say "It doesn't feel like a FF game" are they talking about the look of the game or the characters and plot doesn't seem like it fits within the other FF games?
>>
File: FF15 comparison.png (3 MB, 1000x3479) Image search: [Google]
FF15 comparison.png
3 MB, 1000x3479
>>339893790
I'm really hyped for the game but i can agree with most of these points. of course if fucking feels like a final fantasy game though, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit about the series.

pic related, it's classic FF shit.
>>
File: finalabortion15.png (390 KB, 2665x1133) Image search: [Google]
finalabortion15.png
390 KB, 2665x1133
dead on arrival
>>
>>339896470
Right on schedule.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.