[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING GIVE ME A TURN YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU ONLY HAVE 4 SPEED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 626px-Vvulf.png (346 KB, 626x600) Image search: [Google]
626px-Vvulf.png
346 KB, 626x600
FUCKING GIVE ME A TURN

YOU PIECE OF SHIT

YOU ONLY HAVE 4 SPEED

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: brigand 8 pounder.png (82 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
brigand 8 pounder.png
82 KB, 300x268
literally impossible
>>
File: 1452288942142.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1452288942142.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>339892046
>miss the fuse dude with two characters
>third character hits
>he survives with 2 HP
>entire party on death's door
>>
File: 1463252785679.jpg (210 KB, 778x1104) Image search: [Google]
1463252785679.jpg
210 KB, 778x1104
>>
Why haven't you guys figured out that this game is antifun as fuck? Like I've played since Alpha and the official release and the game is really well put together but it goes out of its way to prevent any enjoyment
>>
>>339892562
i just ended up disabling every setting besides Corpses because honestly they're all shit
>>
>>339891580
When is this shit coming to PS4?
>>
>>339892562
It's just RNG, same as with a board or card game, really.
When it's "fair" it's really fun, maybe lose a guy or two which is okay
But when the boss fucking locks you out of taking a turn for 3 fucking turns in a row, then the one guy you get to go as misses, and you're locked out for another 3 turns, it just becomes ridiculous

>>339892691
Should it?
Haven't heard about it, don't see how it would be an issue putting it onto a console
Probably more of the licensing shit or whatever
>>
>>339892936
>Should it?
It was already announced as coming out this year.
But I think all we've got is the quarter it'll be out in.
>>
>>339891580
oh jesus i beat the game and stopped playing just before the merchant came out

what is that
>>
>>339893465
A dude that can attack your Hamlet, basically

The main town now has random events, some give bonuses, some not so much.

This one's optional as far as I know (just adds a new location to "quest" in on the map) and is a Darkest Dungeon level of difficulty, with a similar map style
>>
>>339891580
Anybody else have the game keep crashing on them?

Apparently its because of Razer Synapse.
>>
>>339894519
Didn't have that, got synapse installed too

You checked the event viewer for an error or something?
>>
>>339892562
Just use Cheat Engine
>>
game?
>>
>>339896204
Darkest Dungeon
>>
File: Logo_n.png (76 KB, 1067x357) Image search: [Google]
Logo_n.png
76 KB, 1067x357
>>339896204
Some call it RNG: The Game, some - Suffering Simulator. But in truth, it's pretty okay if you can stand its bullshit sometimes
>>
>>339892562
>>339892936
I dunno what you're complaining about.
After a few failed attempts, I can destroy the first half of the game with little to no losses 4/5 times I play.
It was actually a lot less fair in most previous versions. The main issue I had with release was the retarded limitations of taking people into the Darkest Dungeon more than once. Dunno if they've changed that. I took a break. Should probably play again now that there's the Antiquarian and Town Events.
>>
>>339892046
FUCK YOU
>>
>>339896623
>random town event that destroys upgrades from your buildings if you don't risk a random boss fight + death if you run from said boss run

just when you thought you were almost stable
>>
>>339896484
I quit playing after 10 hours because of the RNG even though I loved the atmosphere and the way the game was designed
>>
>>339892046
Hellion, Highwayman, Bounty Hunter, Occultist. It'll take 50 fucking turns but you dps the shit out of all the spawns.
>>
I need to pick this back up; I played a lot during the alpha but stopped for a while because I didn't want to burn out before release.

The game's RNG was fairly managable IMO, but you get into a rut either way. You either get a system down where you're making money/levels and building up a couple A-Squads clowning missions repeatedly, or the RNG takes a gigantic shit on you at the wrong moment and you start a failure spiral that kills all your best people.
>>
>>339897895
It's really offputting how difficult it is to get back on track if the RNG decides to shit on you.

Sometimes it's better just to start a new game than try to salvage things, I feel anyway.
>>
>>339891580
What helped me a lot beat the game was finding youtube videos of team compositions that are successful. But ultimately, a composition I thought on my own did the trick and helped me get through most of of the dungeons.

Occultist > Plague Bringer > Bounty Hunter > Hellion

I put stun trinkets on plague bringer and hellion and made them spam their 2 slot stun and it works like a charm. Stuns are underrated by the community.

This team comp was so good it could do long and medium champion quests with little to no stress after completion.

Pretty proud to say I beat the game with original settings.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.