[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled: Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: witcher.jpg (128 KB, 946x612) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
128 KB, 946x612
Now that the dust has settled:
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Both, you dipshit

They both had flaws. That's what made it a compelling side story
>>
The wife. No excuse to cucking.
>>
Baron was a piece of shit. Glad he hanged himself.
>>
The daughter

Fuck Radovid.
>>
>>339890823
Fucking spoilers you dipshit
>>
wife no doubt
fucking whore
a man goes to military and returns home to find that his wife cucked him
fuck her. she deserved everything.
>>
>>339890937
Fucking game has been out for a year you faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
They were both wrong, they deserved eachother.
Baron had no business putting his hands on her like he did, but she new what a raging drunk he could be and shouldn't have kept provoking him like that. Cheating on the Baron was pretty disgusting, after leeching off of him like she did. Killing the guy was going a little too far, and even farther than that he took her back home with him. Everything would have ended better if he just left her and took one on the chin.
>>
Better question: is the Baron the best side character ever written in gaming?
>>
Wife cucked him while he was away at war. His only mistake was taking the cheating cunt back.
>>
Men have good reasons to beat the snot out of unruly hags, Bloody Baron is good
>>
>>339890734
baron did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>339890823

He didn't hang himself in my game :^)
>>
>>339890734
Both of them but mainly the wife, she was an awful person through and through and basically instigated and kept the whole thing going while the Baron at least had some redeemable traits.
>>
Wife, no doubt.
>>
File: 1439335821758.jpg (31 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1439335821758.jpg
31 KB, 500x566
>>339890823
Not in my game, way to fuck it up.

In the end though, they were both fucking retarded. The quest pretty much ties into the main theme of the game which is this.
>>
>>339890734
The baron was in the wrong, he should have dropped that cheating bitch like it was hot.
>>
File: i understand u bby.jpg (50 KB, 400x448) Image search: [Google]
i understand u bby.jpg
50 KB, 400x448
>>339891902
Even though she was a shitty wife, I still felt bad for what the Crones did to her. She may have been pretty scummy, but she didn't deserve a fate like that.
>>
>>339891902
What would those traits be exactly?
>>
>he's off risking his life
>she takes their daughter, and leaves with another man.

She should be thankful he didn't kill her too.
>>
>>339892473
It really should have ended when the Baron found out she was cheating. Everything went downhill when he forced her to come back, should have left her to a life of peasantry.
>>
>>339892589
He should have covered the dude's dick with boiling oil, took the daughter and exiled the cheating with and her dickless toyboy.
>>
The wife, fuck her for cucking him and making fun of me in highschool
>>
>>339892753
You realize hes not a real baron right?
In fact he only became the "bloody baron" recently in the game time. Essentially he moved in with his mercenary group at the onset of the war and stepped into the power vacuum of Velen.
The shit that happened with his wife was YEARS before that, before he had his own mercs and when he was still a common soldier.
>>
>>339892494
>willing to face down a Basilisk with a dagger
>treated the two girls brought to him well even when they turned out to not be his missing daughter
>wanted to give his daughter a proper family
>would give them basically anything they wanted
>when he finally sees his wife again and the state she's in he tries to get her treated and goes with her
The main problem was his rage, depression and alcoholism feeding each other and his absolute desperation to have a proper family that he dragged his wife back and wouldn't let her go instead of dropping her. Hell, I'm pretty sure he even stated the only reason he took her back was so his daughter could have a mother.
>>
>>339893225
No, he admits his fault with the family.
He brought his wife back not to raise his daughter. It was more because he didnt want to lose his daughter(he knew she would go with the mother). Instead he tried to overcompensate for how shitty everything just got and was forcing the most perfect happy family image onto everyone which just made the more miserable.

Remember how his daughter talks about how she would remember how hard he would try to make things seem great/normal and then she would go to her room and hear the parents fighting.
Its one of the reasons she hated him. Because he kept trying to force his idea of what the family should be on them all.
>>
>>339894056
Did you miss "and his absolute desperation to have a proper family that he dragged his wife back and wouldn't let her go instead of dropping her"? I didn't say he dindu nuffin and that he wuz a gud boi, I said he had some traits to him that weren't awful unlike his wife.
>>
File: 1440897234886.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1440897234886.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>339894367
No, i just read too much into your bit about giving the daughter a mother and was trying to say that wasnt the real goal so much as trying to have a full family.
I think we are both saying the same thing really, just slightly differently in presentation. So yeah, same shit.
>>
>>339890823
>Made him hang himself

Good job being a shitty, simple minded person who can't look at a situation as a whole
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.