[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we fight like eight-year olds on the playground about whether
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: images_29.jpg (50 KB, 557x264) Image search: [Google]
images_29.jpg
50 KB, 557x264
ITT we fight like eight-year olds on the playground about whether or not Doomguy or Doomslayer is the best protagonist in the DOOM series.

Pic Related. Doomslayer can be funny when he just wrecks things instead of listening to the intercom, but he's pretty one-note. Doomguy is the embodiment of fun-with-weapons.
>>
Wait, the guy you play in the original doom and the guy in the comic aren't the same guy?
>>
>>339887965
They are one and the same, an immortal skyfather-level reality warping machine of demon slaying
>>
>Holy Grail
I hate this meme. Chances are it actually the Holy "Cup". Jesus was not some fucking descendent of Midas.
>>
They are the same person.
>>
>>339888149
Doomguy is from the early games and the novels/comics/bedsheets.

Doomslayer is the motherfucker you play as in D44M.
>>
>>339887965
I thought doom guy was the same person in doom 4?

Dont the demons call him doom slayer and humans call him doom marine /guy?
>>
>>339888365
Fuck that Doomslayer poser then, Doomguy all the way. So was OP calling pic related Doomguy? Or Doomslayer, guess that's what got me confused.
>>
They're the same person, OP's being a fag again
>>
>>339888159
>>339888796
>>339888618

Shit, now I'm not sure. I thought all the text in the game referred to the old protagonist as a legend or a Boogeyman? Kinda like a legend to live up to. Is there stuff that suggests it's talking about the player?
>>
>>339889015
The doom guy you play as was trapped in a tomb by demons because they can't stop him but only delay him. I'm pretty sure he's the original doom guy. He just looks different because a demon helped him by foraging hell armor and a bad ass sword.
>>
>>339889015
Logs you get in Hell explain the Doomslayer. They locked him in a coffin and guarded him. UAC bust into Hell and grab the coffin as a backup plan when their experiments unleash demons.
>>
File: dataeastbook-front.jpg (546 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
dataeastbook-front.jpg
546 KB, 1050x1500
Bottom of pic related could use a better doom parody.
I'm just sayin.
>>
>>339887965

His name is Flynn, you faggot
>>
>>339890054
It's John Stalvern you retard.
>>
>>339887965
doom guy actually has a name in the god awful novels its FLYNT MCTAGGART MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1366x768
Next question, Pliskin or Snake?
>>
>>339890120

BJ, you cunt
>>
Doomguy is Doom Slayer you fucking moron
>>
>>339890332
Snake died on that tanker 2 years ago, so it's obvious who wins here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.