[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
legacy server when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
legacy server when
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1[1].jpg (124 KB, 688x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1[1].jpg
124 KB, 688x800
>>339885223
>>
>>339885223
Hopefully after they will try something at blizzcon.
>>
when americans start offing themselves.
>>
>>339885223
honestly id settle for a hard core or some kind of progression ladder server.
>>
>>339885223
Why cant they just move the server to russia and pretend to be someone else.
>>
>>339885223
u think u do but u DONT!!!! XD
>>
>you had to waste an entire bag slot on a fucking quiver

yeah i don't miss vanilla at all
>>
>>339885223
Fuck I miss nost. None of the old servers feel the same. Fuck blizz and fuck nost for folding like faggots
>>
>>339886236
yeah fuck nost for not wanting to go to prison over copyright infringement. total pussies, right?
>>
File: crying wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
crying wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Whatever happened to that petition bros? It should've been our time!
>>
>>339885223
Blizz is gonna draw this out for another year or two then drop the project completely once people stop asking about it.
>>
>>339886462
>Petitions
>Effective
>>
>full t2 rogue with tidal charm, zg trinket and 80 days /played
pls kill me
>>
>>339886108

>He played huntard.

Stop rolling need on my fucking weapons.
>>
>>339886108

>There were real RPG features
>"REEEEEEEEEEE WHERE IS MY DIPIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>339886506
Not only are they pussies for not moving the server to Russia where 0 fucks are given for U.S. Copyright. They are pussies for sucking blizzards dick and pulling this "we are the ambassadors for legacy" faggotry. So yes. They are giant pussy faggots who went back on their word
>>
>>339887175
I disagree considering there never was such a strong reaction from people to blizzard's fuck up
>>
>>339885223
Never
Stop being entitled and play the fucking game as it is, fucking grampa
>>
>>339888059
this guy is sucking a dick tonight fo sho
>>
>>339887175
This.

It's pretty obvious they're trying to work something out with Blizzard for their own benefit instead of standing their ground behind their legal protection like they said they would.

If Blizzard could have shut them down just by sending them a letter they would have done it long before the server was more popular than retail WoW
>>
File: wow rogue.jpg (117 KB, 1013x767) Image search: [Google]
wow rogue.jpg
117 KB, 1013x767
>>339887028
I'm so sorry.
Kind of glad Nost died right when I was starting to raid instead of after I accomplished everything.
>>
File: reflection.png (454 KB, 599x537) Image search: [Google]
reflection.png
454 KB, 599x537
>>339888374
You missed out. It was really fun

>mfw no Gates of Ahn'Qiraj
>mfw no spending whole weeks farming shit to wipe in Naxx with
>mfw no refreshing transitionion into the Burning Crusade with the guild and friends you made two years ago

CORECRAFT WHEN
>>
>>339886108
>play a class with a personal tank, 30% speed from like level 12, and less repair costs because nothing ever fucking touches you in addition to being so easy you could get away with just pressing 1 button and watching tv in a raid
>complaining about a bag space for a quiver

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.