[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would dying from touching a Goomba feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
What would dying from touching a Goomba feel like?
>>
horrible pain all over you're body
>>
>>339879873
This. I imagine it like fire.
>>
>>339879873
>>339879962
I think the most painful part is phasing through the ground on your way to hell and your body is filled with brick, rock and dirt.
>>
Imagine placing a toothpick underneath your toenail and kicking a wall except all over your body.
>>
Embarrassing
>>
Agonizing and excruciating pain, like someone drilling a screw into your nutsack against a splintered wooden board and then forcing you to stand up immediately, ripping your ballsack open.

Or like getting hotsauce stuck up your urethra.
>>
>>339879659
rrrrrrrr.... WHAT?! WHAT?!
>>
>>339879659
neurotoxins that act quick and kill you
>>
like stepping on a lego :D
>>
>>339879659
like jumping off a cliff
>>
File: Despair but also an erection.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
Despair but also an erection.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>339880657
>Or like getting hotsauce stuck up your urethra.

trust me on this, you NEVER want this to happen to you. jesus christ
>>
>>339879659
like a dream
>>
high impact sexual violence
>>
>>339879659
Daily Reminder: You don't die from touching a Goomba. You get a heart attack from realizing that you were so stupid to run into the world's shittiest mook ever, you just kill yourself for being a faggot.
That, or you get Goomba Diabetes. Which ever comes first
>>
Like being bludgeoned to death by a dried out old circumcised penis head.
>>
You don't actually die from "touching" goombas, that's just a representation of the goomba hurting you in more realistic ways, like biting you or kicking you or blowing a load of goomba spores in your face, they just didn't have the technology for that at the time and it carried over to the modern games.
>>
How does a goomba even kill you, anyway? It's just a big soft knob with feet.
>>
>>339881234
well there are modern mario games and they still do jack shit when you touch them.
>>
What would happen if I took the boot off?
>>
>>339881501
It would be extremely painful.
>>
You die from getting its spores on you
>>
You obviously get a heart attack from the shock of touching such a horrifyingly terrible creature.
>>
>>339881598
for Wii-U
>>
Feels like bags of sand
>>
>>339879659
http://youtu.be/2HhdZMpSvXg

Only one way to find out...
>>
pic looks like a dick lol
>>
>>339882035
lol
>>
>>339882035

lmao so truuuu!!
>>
>>339879659
Internal bleeding.
>>
>>339880789
Story ? Come on Anon, don't let us down
>>
>>339881234

The RPGs show them attacking by literally ramming into their enemies; since they don't have any bones, they probably brace themselves and getting tackled by one is like getting crushed by a large boulder.
>>
File: 1401504052254.png (231 KB, 456x465) Image search: [Google]
1401504052254.png
231 KB, 456x465
>Jump on top of goomba.
>Kill it.
>Goomba bumps into your foot.
>You die.
>>
>>339879659
bag of sand
>>
>>339882035
FUCK YOU I JUST PEED MY PANTS
>>
>>339879659
salty milk and coins
>>
Like being attacked by a non lethal spider.
>>
>>339881405
The RPGs have them headbutting you
>>
>>339881935
bag of sand Andy? have you ever touched a goomba?
>>
like placing toothpicks underneath all of your toenails and then kicking a wall at full force
>>
>>339879659
Salty milk and coins.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.