[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how's that video game podcast coming anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: how-to-make-a-podcast-mic.jpg (67 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
how-to-make-a-podcast-mic.jpg
67 KB, 600x338
So, how's that video game podcast coming anon?
>>
Great
>>
good you should look them up some time.
>>
What's a good cheapish microphone?
>>
>>339859894
Yeti
>>
>>339860246
Anything less than $100 but still decent?
>>
>>339858027

I do tech-related videos on youtube.

I literally have 370 views and 5 subs, so it's shit
>>
Serious question, Are there any good vidya podcasts to listen to that aren't Giantbomb?
>>
>>339860436
Find a fucking Blue brand something in kijiji or craigslist or something. Settle for a snowball if you have to.
>>
It's incredible how bad video game podcasts are

How can nobody fucking pull it off
>>
>>339860532
how is that bad? you can't expect a billion views at the start, anon.
>>
>>339861431

Yeah, I know, I've been going since January though. Was kinda hoping to reach at least a couple of dozen subs though. Any suggestion how to promote the channel? I leave tons of comments under other tech youtube channels (like <100k subs), and they even answer sometimes, but there's hardly any traffic from that.
>>
>>339861086
Old Hotspot
Old Rooster teeth

That's all I know
>>
>>339860436
Yes. At2020. Better than Yeti too. Don't get a USB mic though. XLR or bust.
>>
My friends started a podcast actually for their steam group or something.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/comfycast

Its bad, but getting better i guess.

I'm am too shy to ever be on it though.
>>
>>339861198
Terrible advice with the Snowball there. That mic is not worth getting. Go for the AT2020. You won't regret it.
>>
>>339862172
I'm an idiot. Do I need to buy extra shit for XLR? Is it really worth the investment?
>>
>>339861198
>>339860436
Agreeing with this guy, I fell for the Snowball meme and it's probably the worst mic I've ever owned.
>>
>>339861086
Mechagamezilla's Mean Bean Machine
>>
>>339861086
Easy Allies Podcast, also their other podcast, Frame Trap
>>
>>339862378
No podcast starts out good. You have to learn the chemistry of your cohosts.

Buddy wants to start a podcast. Not vidya related at all. Premise is gonna be we haven't seen each other since he left for college which was like 6 years ago so we're doing this sort of candid stream of consciousness cast with the slow or tedious bits edited out.
>>
How do I into voice acting?
>>
>>339863286
>>339863506
What's so wrong with it?
>>
>>339863319
You'll need a USB interface and yes it makes a big difference.
>>
290 subs and over 151k views. Not bad since my views are concentrated on Zelda and Fire Emblem Felicia meme video. I dont give a shit about either tally, though. I upload to youtube out of boredom and my lack of friends.

Once Zelda UX, FFXV, KH3, and MAYBE SO5 drop in America, im gonna play them through then commit suicide.
>>
>>339864231
It's just a cheap USB mic. Anything you want to put actual production time into and edit will leave you wanting. Background noise you wanna edit out? Tough shit sound quality is too low. Recorded volume is too low and you wanna add some game post? Tough shit bexauae the pickups are omnidirectional crap you'll get either distortion or elevated background noise? Wanna up your production quality and add some effects? Tough shit the sound quality is too bad so the effects make the voice unable to be understood. Snowballs are terrible and I learned that very quickly for my sound design classes.
>>
>>339864231
Has terrible sound tracking, picks up a truckload of noise, and is all around just not good. The Audio Technica ATR2500 and the ATR2100 fits the bill much better, thats how bad it is. Im not shilling or memeing. Atr mics are shit too, but not blue snowball shit
>>
>>339864880
>game post

Gain post*
>>
>>339864915
Can you which is better between those ATRs and The Yeti?
>>
going well! me and a friend discuss retro video games, comics, movies, TV, wrestling, current day video games, and everything in between!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn0ckiI4HUA
>>
podcasts are for people who don't value their time

>and now i will listen to my favourite ecelebs shoot the shit
>>
>>339865835
>not listening to podcasts while you're drawing
Step up fucknuggets
>>
Right now it's mostly sounds of me masturbating and background noise the anal sex videos I watch.
>>
>>339866134
what can i say, keep drawing
>>
>>339866134
Can I see one of your drawings? :3
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-03+at+11.11.02).jpg (142 KB, 614x612) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-03+at+11.11.02).jpg
142 KB, 614x612
>>339866367
Now that I think about I haven't been drawing much
What a shame
>>
>>339866685
This is great. Get back to it!
>>
>>339866986
tanks
>>
>>339861086
I like watch out for fireballs.
>>
>>339865835
I can't help but find the irony in reading this on 4chan, on a subreddit about video games, in a thread about a subject you clearly don't care for. Opinions and such I know but the context is humorous.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.