[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would an Ashley game be successful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ash.jpg (223 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
223 KB, 400x240
Would an Ashley game be successful?
>>
>>339855239
Only if it had an Ashley Amiibo
>>
File: 1358968705097.gif (499 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1358968705097.gif
499 KB, 500x375
>that impossible Ashley badge
>>
Isn't that what Retro's new unannounced IP is?
>>
I WANT TO FUCK THE RABBIT
>>
I'd like to splash Ashley with my favorite weapon.
>>
>>339857983
napalm?
>>
Why the hell do they keep shoving Nikki in everything?
She was the Swapnote mascot. I'm still pissed as fuck that they cancelled that entire service because one person used it stupidly.
>>
CFWbro here, how do I hack in all badges? I did the save HEX replacing trick, but the only save that I found was a shitty japanese one with 1000 badges
>>
>>339858187
It sure sticks like napalm.
>>
>>339858409
Piratefags are cancer.
>CFWbro
Nah you're a filthy CFWfaggot.
>>
>>339859183
Stay mad
>>
>>339859183
Can't hear you over my 1k hello kitty badges turbonigger

Hope you keep supporting Nintendo and buy the new paper mario game at day 1
>>
>>339859238
>>339859301
Go do your homework and stay edgy kids. Keep studying and maybe one day you can afford video games. Until then have fun killing the industry with your entitlement.
>>
>>339859530
Why are you so mad though?
I have cfw, but i have also bought the 3ds 3 times, and the first one at launch.
I buy the games i like and pirate games i don't know if i like.
If nintendo just did the right thing once in awhile and made a new animal crossing or a new advance wars they would have my money twice.

Not the same as cfwbro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.