[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: shootan gaems.jpg (355 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
shootan gaems.jpg
355 KB, 1080x1080
Discuss
>>
Black Ops 3 is not that bad, same for tf2.
>>
>>339854291
TF2 should be moved a bit to the right.
>>
File: 717.png (35 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
717.png
35 KB, 498x500
>doom 2016
>less fun
nigga ya speak english?
>>
>>339856865
MP sucks, I thought we all agreed on that
>>
>>339854291
>console shooter
>more skill
Im a youngfag so i dont actually know what im talking about, but this doesnt sound right at all
>>
>>339854291
what about Red Orchestra Ostfront and 2 ?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 540x960
The Goldeneye placement makes no sense whatsoever. The early CoD games were genuinely good in multiplayer and their position is bait.

2/10 OP can eat a dick.
>>
>>339854291
I'm glad you separated TF2 and F2P-TF2. But why exactly are they at different skill levels? Do you mean the average skill level per player went down? Or are you implying that the new weapons lowered the required skill?
>>
>>339854291
>Overwatch not fun

Muh contrarian
>>
look at this contrarian cuck fishing for (you)s
>>
>>339854291
I never understood why Halo was so highly rated to begin with.
>>
>>339854291
I really don't feel HL2DM belongs that high. I remember being on top of most matches with very barely any practice, and I'd generally only get beaten by people using scripts to do grenade gravity gun throws.
>>
>>339857008
fuck, i thought you were talking about singleplayer,
>>
File: 1378264296254.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1378264296254.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>Mfw Wolfenstien: The New Order
>Tfw we now live in a time where COD is dying and FPS's are good again
>>
>goldeneye not fun
>>
oh look, the butthurt /v/alvedrones
>>
>>339854291
you forgot to add Battleborn to the top right
>>
Assuming that's for MP, i'd say that looks about right, though I think Halo Reach should probably have two placements, one for the actual MP (Shit), and one for customs (amazing)

>>339858073
Amazing music, great visual design, has a lot of interesting lore behind it, prioritizes both competitive modes as well as fun shits and giggles modes, has a lot of ways to play and modularity with gamtypes editors and later map editors.

Like, Halo Reach probably has the most content of any console FPS game period in relation to the later point: it has a full 5-6 hour single player campaign, and online matchmaking for it, it has a coperative horde multiplayer mode with it's own set of maps and settings for adjuisting player traits and AI wave's and patterns, which also has matchmaking and normal online/local/lan MP with tons of maps, a fuck ton of gamtype settings and editors, and a map editor on top of that.
>>
>Goldeneye placement
Just tell your shithead friend to stop playing as Oddjob.
>>
>>339859669
Maybe it was good for the time? Going back to Halo now, 2 and 3 are okay, but that's about it.
Didn't care for the story much and in terms of raw multiplayer I didn't have as much fun as UT or Quake 3.
Different strokes, I guess.
>>
>goldeneye not fun
Either autistic oldfag with no friends or edgy underage who only knows GoldenEye by youtube videos and journalists.
>>
>Quake 2
>fun
Oh what fun running around gun-metal grey corridors with your selection of gun-metal grey weapons shooting at gun-metal grey strogg. Also UT2004 is definitely in the more skillful range.
>>
>>339860357
Playing a shooter with a controller will never be fun.
>>
File: Turok2box.jpg (328 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
Turok2box.jpg
328 KB, 600x423
>>339860929
>Muh PC masterace only XD
worst kind of autist, your loss anyway.
>>
>no Q3A
>Goldeneye not fun
>Goldeneye needing skill with autoaim
>>
>Any version of TF2
>skill
>fun

>any Halo
>fun
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.