[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZERO WAS A GOOD KID HE DINDU NUFFIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: so sad.png (345 KB, 789x651) Image search: [Google]
so sad.png
345 KB, 789x651
ZERO WAS A GOOD KID
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>339827806
He just needed MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS
>>
>never showed up in the GBA games

FUCK YOU CAPCOM, GIVE US MMBNX WITH PATCH, IRIS, ZERO, COLONEL, HUB/MEGA MAN X, SIGMA, VILE, ALL THE GOOD SHIT

>B-But Starforce...

MAKE THAT TRASH AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE
>>
Thank god he never escaped network transmission to hijack another series.
>>
network transmission had some nice designs like starman, brightman and gravityman.
>>
>>339828298
Starman gained a cult following. Utterly and completely.

I'm still trying to figure that one out.
>>
File: Starmanexe.jpg (13 KB, 227x357) Image search: [Google]
Starmanexe.jpg
13 KB, 227x357
>>339828793
I'd fuck him.
>>
>>339828887
It's certainly a charismatic design. Eyes are neat, too.

Is it implied that he's alien? I forget.
>>
>>339829384
No, his eyes are definitely based on Greys but he wasn't an alien program like Duo.
>>
>>339828793
I thought Starman was cute back when I first played Network Transmission. It was also around the time of the Jirachi movie, so maybe that had something to do with it.

On an unrelated note, why is MMBN1 so hard? I'm at Elecman's stage and I'm finding the game to be a huge chore. I played BN3-6 and SF1 like a decade ago, but I'm going back to marathon them all.

Elecman's stage has been rather easy so far but the areas before him kicked my ass. My deck is like have B (mostly cannons) and K (mostly shockwaves).

I haven't felt a good time to get better chips.
>>
>>339829781
ElecMan's later parts are hell because of paralysis.

Good news, there's only one other tricky fight, and that's MagicMan, so just be ready for a boss that sprouts viruses.
>>
>>339827806

This was my first Megaman Game and holy fuck was it bad. One of the first video games I ever truly loathed.
>>
Man that Bass fight was pretty hype.
>>
File: gitgud.jpg (6 KB, 101x100) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.jpg
6 KB, 101x100
>>339831514
>>
File: 2015-12-27_00001.jpg (60 KB, 632x225) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-27_00001.jpg
60 KB, 632x225
>>339831624
>MMBN3's post-credits scene implies that Bass.exe is still alive and more plot hooks for 4 involving him
>In 4-6 he's just a completely irrelevant bonus boss
>>
>>339831514
What didn't you like about it?

Its certainly a bit harder than you might expect from looking at it but its pretty solid honestly.
>>
>>339831624
He's great, in general.
>>
>>339832694
The post credits just imply he'll show up later.

Which he did as Bass GS in the same game.
>>
>>339832694

These leads were handled in the post-game of MMBN3. After Mega was done with Bass in the post game there wasn't too much of him left to work with.
>>
Bn4 is okay
>>
>>339835341
BN4 is a crime.
>>
BN was a good series, but you can't call any of the plots good. BN1 alone maybe.
>>
I'm gonna marry Mayl!
>>
bn4 had the best replayability tho, they force you to play it multiple times to get all the souls! :^)
>>
>>339836272
And for the lv 2 /3 virius chips and to fight other navis
>>
>>339835807
BN2 and 3 had great stories though.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.