[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does she play overwatch if she has her own character model
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
why does she play overwatch if she has her own character model in battleborn?
>>
>>339810863

I have a suspicion Brianna would be a nice, rather nerdy person if they dropped the "world is out to get me" and obsession with gender shit.
>>
I would argue that the way you control space is by killing people who enter your space.
>>
File: budai4.jpg (140 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
budai4.jpg
140 KB, 452x339
>>339810863
>S H E
>>
>>339810948
MAGA
>>
>D.Va
>Great

I don't think I've seen her nuke kill a single person since the open beta.
>>
>>339810863
is zhe transitioning back? Why is zhe getting so based all of a sudden?
>>
File: 1202023183.jpg (49 KB, 537x545) Image search: [Google]
1202023183.jpg
49 KB, 537x545
>>339810914
how can you assume that, if that's all there is to him
>>
>>339811497
The way you kill with the nuke is simple.
Use it like Rein's charge and slam someone, that actually does fatal damage or close by, and they won't get out of the nuke in time.
Nuke is for space control.
>>
>>339811734
>Nuke is for space control.

But its control lasts about 1 second. Every time I see them used by team always ducks out at the last second then right back in after. It never turns the tide of anything.
>>
>>339811782
Overtime denial, mostly.
>>
>>339811701

Brianna seems rather normal when not ranting about far left gender shit. Very nerdy guy though.
>>
>she
>enabling metal illness
>>
>>339810863
>she has her own character model in battleborn
lul wut?
>>
>>339813870
One of the character is modelled after her.
>>
>>339813943
no way, it has to be a coincidence.
>>
Because he even knows that battleborn isnt that good
>>
>D.Va
>Moving battlelines
How? Reinhardt would be better for that, he can actually force a bunch of people away. D.Va can generally only remove one person from the background.
>>
>>339814096
Maybe, but if I didn't know any better Id say someone at Gearbox wanted to honour M'lady -tips hat-
>>
>>339810863
>she
Every time.
>>
File: qwddn5Z.jpg (50 KB, 447x600) Image search: [Google]
qwddn5Z.jpg
50 KB, 447x600
>>339810863
>not killing
>controlling space

is he play different game than rest of human?
>>
>>339814189
I didn't realise Shitebox developed it, makes sense since they are big sjw's.
>>
>>339810863
Ultimately war is about controlling space, so the fuck what?
>>
It's funny, based on that tweet alone Flynn is either just repeating shit he heard elsewhere or would genuinely be much more tolerable to have on your team compared to 90% of Overwatch's players. The game's biggest problem right now is everyone playing it like it's TDM.
>>
>>339810863
Brian is a dude.
>>
>>339810863
>D.Va great at control

Jesus, it's like she doesn't play the game. D.Va is a sideline skirmisher, and, if strictly necessary, can front a push. The only way she controls space is with her ult.

Now Reinhart and Lucio control space, as does any hero with the high-uptime suppressive fire.
>>
>>339814582
John W. Flynt. His father was a rich doctor (gynecologist go figure) and gave John 200K to start an animation studio which FAILED miserably. Most likely John spent it on luxury items and drugs and never even attempted to create the studio.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.