[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is pretty good so far, I just got betrayed by Jeanette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
This game is pretty good so far, I just got betrayed by Jeanette though and now the cops are on my ass for killing those faggots. How the fuck do I get the cops to stop?
>>
>>339798081
The Santa Monica section is so atmospheric, no game has ever come close to the same quality. Hide in the sewer until they stop looking for you.

I need to play this again soon, it's been a couple years. I guess I'll try the official patch to see the new stuff added, though last time I used it I remember the new content being really low quality and not fun.
>>
>>339798345
When the hell do they stop looking for me? I just hid in the sewer for like 10 minutes
>>
>>339798578
B U G G E D

restart the game
>>
>>339798081
Like the other anon said, hide in the sewers until they give up, and more importantly, DON'T OPEN IT . Now be careful of other spoilers in this thread.
>>
>>339798578
If you're not exaggerating, it's probably bugged like >>339798637 says. Try saving and reloading, or going back to an old save if necessary. I never had that happen though. Did you patch the game?
>>
VTMB offers a really interesting universe and some great roleplaying. The combat is a bit shit though.

Really, one of my favorite things about it is just how many choices you're able to make.
>>
Yeah this game is pretty fun, actually the most entertaining discipline is that Caine is hiding in the sarcophagus and you have to diablerize him before LaCroix does, otherwise you're gonna get buttufcked.

Enjoy, kiddo ;)
>>
The part of this game that goes from the Ocean Hotel to the big revelaton at the club must be the best moment videogames can offer
>>
>>339798817
Took me a few tries but finally the cops gave up
>>
>>339799710
I just got to that part and got really confused by some of the speech options...
>>
Ocean House a shit. Gimble's Prosthetics is the GOAT spooky quest.
>>
>>339801265
Yeah, all 15 seconds of it!

The scariest one for me was 609 Kings Way. Especially because of the previous encounters.
>>
>>339801787
I never found the actual house scary. The geodudes were good for a jumpscare I guess but the visual design of the place was too conventionally horrific with nasty shit all over the place. The studio on the other hand freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>339799710
The first half of the game is so good. Santa Monica, the beach house, and hollywood (especially the snuff film stuff) are really cool. Chinatown sucks though.
>>
Why is the combat in this game such shit? I can't seem to figure it out. Is there some hidden stamina somewhere? Sometimes when I click it doesn't attack.
>>
Them Alistair Grout recordings.
>>
>>339803231
Voice acting and writing at its finest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn-O1HmlvgI
>>
File: 1463477933492.jpg (101 KB, 533x728) Image search: [Google]
1463477933492.jpg
101 KB, 533x728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdX6W30Z9Oo
>>
>>339803734
Are you the fella who has been posting vids like this in NV threads
>>
>>339803892
Yes. I'm also the guy who makes them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.