[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any fans of this game? I remember really enjoying it. Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 250x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 250x316
Any fans of this game?

I remember really enjoying it.

Also LOTR games thread
>>
>>339796659
I liked these games OP. Not the best games out there, but I had fun.
>>
The Nazgul parts in Shire scared me shitless
>>
>>339796659
I had the PS2 version which sucked ass. The music was great though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jf-XLEnmg0&list=PLndomVyfwpMBKxAK9FJxNrtZBzVKlhA6r&index=17
>>
File: 1453159527427.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1453159527427.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>loved the movies as a kid
>start reading the books
>so much shit was changed from the original story to the point where the movies barely resembled it
>>
>>339796659
it was pretty different from the other two games, as it had more of an adventure focus iirc
i remember i was playing once pretty late at night
>really small tv, like 9 inch screen
>just met aragorn and legolas
>game switches to aragorn
>suddenly the camera rotates into legolas' head
>i see the inside of his face on the entire screen
scared the living shit out of me
>>
>>339796659
I played that in the fifth grade and wondered why it was so different from the movies.

Then I read the books and realized why.
>>
>>339800770
not really. Only a few plot points and character motivations changed. That movie is going to be the closest we will ever get to a faithful adaptation.
>>
>>339800770
I just started reading these books.
Do I have bad taste if I don't like Bombadil?
>>
>>339796659
I remember Strider having a godtier combo that would send everyone flying on their asses, ready to get stabbed.
>>
File: the hobbit.jpg (86 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
the hobbit.jpg
86 KB, 640x908
>>339796659
I remember playing the shit out of The hobbit. It was a good game with some gameplay problems
>>339800770
I'm pretty sure you'd have to make a musical if you wanted to make a faithful adaptation. A 7 hours musical
>>
This games kind of weird, followed the book even though this was the time the movie was really popular.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.