[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for a new fps in the 10-15 yurops area. Which one would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20160531190624_1.jpg (83 KB, 343x487) Image search: [Google]
20160531190624_1.jpg
83 KB, 343x487
Looking for a new fps in the 10-15 yurops area.
Which one would you get of these three? Know of any other?
>>
File: smugtrump.jpg (57 KB, 485x364) Image search: [Google]
smugtrump.jpg
57 KB, 485x364
>yurops

[Spoiler] far cry and rainbow six are both good, get far cry if you prefer single player
>>
>>339789635
Get Farcry 4
Killing Floor 2 is unfinished dogshit that's worse than original.
Rainbow Six Seige has no vac protection.
>>
>>339789635
Don't bother with killing floor yet. Doesn't even have all the original perks in it yet.
>>
KF2 is a year old and still in early access, lel.
>>
Don't listen to these faggots, KF2 is still in EA but it's polished and fun.

Siege is good too but has hackers and shitty anti cheat.
>>
>>339792190
>Polished

You mean literally? Because everything is so shiny and sterile looking. Completely ruined the original direction of KF1.
>>
>>339792343
admittedly the aesthetic and music have gotten worse but the GAMEPLAY is satisfying and fun.
>>
File: 1463902245665.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1463902245665.webm
3 MB, 960x540
killing floor 2 and far cry 4 are garbage while Rainbow Six Siege is one of the best, most unique, and deepest games FPS out there
>>
All of them suck in their own ways. Seige runs out of steam fast, KF2 is a stagnating game because the devs are atrocious, and Farcry 4 is just Farcry 3.5.
My recommendation is Farcry 4, because then at least you don't have to deal with hackers and waiting 2 years for updates.
>>
if you've never played kf1 get kf2 and pretend the game is completed and not in early access
>>
I bought KF2 launch day and i recommend not getting it. They added microtransactions during EA
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.