[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad was this game again? im clueless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How bad was this game again? im clueless
>>
You guys find the strangest threads to repost daily.
>>
>>339784984
It's just generic as fuck enjoyable though. Has the most classes I've seen in a single rpg in a long time
>>
>>339784984
its alright, but the story and characters are generic and sucks.
>>
had tons of potential, was unfortunately rushed out because some former baseball player needed money to make an MMO that was never released.

a bit generic overall, needed a higher level cap (you'd reach it super soon) and more variety. too bad no one ever made/can make mods for it.
>>
Its a double A offline mmo trying to be a triple A WRPG. Not terrible not great. Kurt Schilling was a retard.
>>
>>339784984
It is like a single player MMO, forgettable story and characters.
Combat is simple and fun and the areas are fun to explore. If you don't mind mediocrity then it's fairly fun.
>>
>>339784984
The pros:
Shitloads of ways you could build your character.
Chakrams were probably the most interesting fighting style I've seen in awhile.

The Cons:
Plays like a single player MMO
Literally nothing rises about 6/10 in quality. Not bad, but definitely not good either. Generic story, generic game play.

Overall, highly forgettable outside of a couple unique things. Feels like a mishmash of Fable and an MMO. A good game to listen to podcasts to while playing and just zone out.
>>
The combat was pretty good 2bh
>>
>>339784984
It was okay. The combat felt really tactile, but the world-building/lore and MMORPG-tier quests really dragged it down.

I think it's worth grabbing it if you make sure to resist the urge to do every quest you see, and just go for completing the main questline.
>>
File: smug triss.jpg (55 KB, 568x610) Image search: [Google]
smug triss.jpg
55 KB, 568x610
>>339784984

>kingdoms or amateur
>>
>>339784984
Its "fetch quest: the videogame", the combats is ok but the world is genric and bland.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.