[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls III PvP Thread. I'd post a webm but I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: DarkSwordIII.png (197 KB, 598x463) Image search: [Google]
DarkSwordIII.png
197 KB, 598x463
Dark Souls III PvP Thread.

I'd post a webm but I think pic related sums up Dark Souls III PvP more than any encounter ever could.
>>
It's a good sword to use. why do people not like it?
>>
>>339771723
It's practically the Drake sword of Das3

You can mash r1 and win almost anything. Not to mention it's used by literally everyone so everyone's inner hipster automatically hates it.
>>
>>339771723
Because they never learned to parry
Current general meta is either fish for parries or use a usg or great axe and mash r1, the heavy weapons can't be parried if 2 handed and if they hit the ground you don't even need to hit the enemy to stun them since they have a shockwave effect
>>
It's not my fault they made the buffed +10 dark sword the most efficient sword in the game. Cry more, fags
>>
>implying I care about pvp when every person I connect to slides and teleports
>>
Are the ps4 servers down right now? I keep failing to log in
>>
File: clearbraces.jpg (98 KB, 684x504) Image search: [Google]
clearbraces.jpg
98 KB, 684x504
>>339772178
>Summoned for fight club
>First match is someone named Dio
>all throughout the fight he lags around.
>>
>>339772348
Yup just got kicked about 15 minutes ago. regular maintenance.
>>
>>339772178
Spam that fucking rolling R1. Beautiful.
>>
>>339772432
fuk
>>
File: 1463755340214.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463755340214.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>caring about pvp where you can one shot somebody by mashing l2 and then pressing r1
PvPshitters never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
>>
Well /v/, I fucking did it.
Been working on a luck build and finally managed to get a 1-shot bleed kill.
Twice, on the same faggy invader too.

Any good armor recommendations? My vigor is absurdly low, so I only wear Karla's robe, the Court Mage hat, and the loincloth.
>>
>>339771723
It's not really that good though. Its moveset is inferior to almost every other straight sword and its weapon art is trash.

It is amazing for PVE though because the R1 mash will kill anything in a single stamina bar. This creates its biggest problem when moving to PVP. Users are just R1 mashing retards that end up getting setup parried.
>>
>>339773191
Its r2 earns some style points though, especially when you are outnumbered and manage to hit both phantoms.
>>
>>339773191
That's just it though, I've killed dozens of invaders and maybe 4 or 5 could parry. odds say it's your best bet.
>>
>>339773114
Drang set has that stylish fur collar and is pretty light
>>
>>339772887
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DSPiSB
>>
>>339774034
kek
>>
>>339773563
That 3rd R1 and the running R1 are the biggest parry fodder around. If you aren't constantly using those you are the 1% and I salute you.
>>
File: 1464917180574.jpg (79 KB, 1706x960) Image search: [Google]
1464917180574.jpg
79 KB, 1706x960
>>339772178
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>339774773
>your pic
you laugh but I hjave a webm for that.
>>
File: irythill.jpg (31 KB, 202x344) Image search: [Google]
irythill.jpg
31 KB, 202x344
Love that frostbite
>>
I just use the Morne Great Hammer for pvp, it hits like a fucking runaway train and it's skill move is a glorified Wrath of the Gods but useful for r1 spammers and gankers due to its super poise, aoe and massive damage output.
>>
>>339774773
>tfw Lorian actually killed you by teleporting behind you once
>>
I agree poise should be gone but

>every weapon always leaves room for a second r1 if the first hit

What were they thinking? Can From not leanr to balance instead of duct tape issues and pretend it's over?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.