[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've played Bloodborne twice now, I got it a while ago.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Bloodborne Old Hunters.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Old Hunters.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
I've played Bloodborne twice now, I got it a while ago.
I will buy the dlc eventually but I'm still having so much fun with just the normal game should I buy it now or maybe wait until it goes on sale?
>>
>>339770645
Buy it now, fag. It's worth it. If you havent been spoiled so far (not a chance) you should forget about /v/ until you finish it.
>>
>>339770913
>caring about spoilers in a souls game

Oh I am laffin.
>>
>>339771014
>not caring about spoilers
Nigga everything's better fresh
>>
>>339770913
Only seen probably like 5 min total of it.

Alright, i mean why not? I'll buy it. Thanks friend
>>
>>339770645

I was cautious about getting into BB but I went ahead and got the base game + DLC and I'm glad I did and saved the 10 bucks. The Old Hunters weapons and the amazing boss fights are a must. If you love the base game you will love the DLC.

Dark Souls 3 is fucking amazing too. Not quite as challenging as BB but the world and bosses are way cooler in my humble opinion, can't wait for the Da3 DLC.
>>
>>339770645
bloodborne itself is 9/10
bloodbornes dlc is 10/10
fucking perfect imho
>>
>>339771572
>world and bosses way cooler in my opinon
you see but thats where your opinion is shit
>>
I don't see any reason to postpone the purchase.

The game you are enjoying now will have even more to offer. If you wait there is a chance you get burnt out on the gameplay. If that happens the new content won't help you.
>>
>>339772041
Poorfags, anon. Sales are like drugs to them.
>>
>>339771014
>not experiencing "Oh, Amygdala, have mercy upon that bsstard" blind uncovering the cosmic horror twist
I feel sorry for you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.