[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the Witcher have sex if they can't procreate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 551471.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1050) Image search: [Google]
551471.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1050
Why do the Witcher have sex if they can't procreate
>>
>>339764239
Because sex feels good you fucking inbred permavirgin
>>
>>339764239
>Why have sex
>>
>>339764390
>Civilization destroying hedon detected
Just keep thinking your the most important thing the world, after all, what else can you do when you yourself know that your life is a desolate wasteland where you delude yourself into thinking only I can know the best for "I".
>>
Convincing yourself you're sexless by choice?
>>
File: buzzface.jpg (6 KB, 84x80) Image search: [Google]
buzzface.jpg
6 KB, 84x80
>>339764640
what the fuck are you talking about my man
>>
>>339764784
Uninhibited sex is the animalization of civilized man.
The most salient thing that separates us from the beasts of the field is our capacity for conscious restraint.

It pains me to see so many "apes in trousers" out en masse.
>>
>Immune to STD's
>Immune to STI's
>No birth control needed

Seriously, why WOULDNT you plow every wench you could? You'd also be the ultimate fantasy for noblewomen who want to fuck without ruining their figure or health
>>
>>339764938
So you're a virgin?
>>
>>339764941
/thread
>>
>>339764938
holy shit dude do you literally just walk around with a sign saying "please do not have sex with me"?
>>
>>339765481

>implying that fuck ever leaves his house

nah.
>>
File: sunconure..jpg (254 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
sunconure..jpg
254 KB, 640x798
>>339765481
Leave him alone anon he's trying to make friends
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.