[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread for these masterpieces? These have got to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Can we have a thread for these masterpieces? These have got to be the best Pokemon games. Gen 3 is definitely the best gen, and this is just a straight upgrade from R/S/E.
I just finished the main game, gonna do the Delta Episode and then of course catch 'em all.
>>
>>339760086
>No battle frontier
I don't care what anyone says, its a downgrade.
>>
Finally someone with good taste around here.
>>
>>339760224
Preach brother
>>
>>339760224
But still the game was good with them secret bases online soo mmm still the battle frontier would have been good
>>
I thought it was kinda crappy.

Sure it fixed the slow battle system and awful music, but the rest is pretty much the same. It's just tedious to play, you need like two HM slaves just to finish the story. The characters are just as lifeless as they were in the original, except when they sneak in some XY plotlines into. Then they become the most preachy fuckers ever.

At least Mawile was usable this time.
>>
>>339760705
I actually kind of liked the story. The characters had legitimate motives, then they tried to fix everything when they fucked up.
Still, X and Y definitely have the best story of a Pokemon game, not that anyone plays Pokemon for the story anyways.
>>
I didn't like how you could bring your Pokemon into the Safari Zone and stay as long as you wanted. It changed it from a unique, challenging area into just another grassy area.
>>
No battle frontier
>>
>>339761270
>Still, X and Y definitely have the best story of a Pokemon game, not that anyone plays Pokemon for the story anyways.
I enjoy when there's a decent story in Pokémon and I'm confused as to what led you to this opinion. What did you enjoy so much about XY's story?
>>
>>339763447
Honestly, I feel like it was the only one that really had a story. I've played all generations (except Black and White 1/2), and the only games that I can say I've actually been interested in what was happening with the story were X and Y and OR/AS.
>>
>>339763721
>I've played all generations (except Black and White 1/2)
Now I understand. You should definitely check those out if you're interested in Pokémon plot.
>>
File: 28.jpg (27 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
27 KB, 400x240
The color palette in these games is fucking disgusting. No color theory whatsoever.
>>
I'll tell you what's a fucking masterpiece.
Pocket Card Jockey.

Seriously.
>>
When my Blaziken joins a battle, it wobbles and says "Blaziken seems a bit out of it."
What's up with that? Is it Pokerus?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.