[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hoi4/ here? 4 days left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
Who /hoi4/ here?

4 days left
>>
>paradox games
>>
>>339737062
I'm going to wait for a sale

HOI3 intimidated me to the point where I just walked away.

Hopefully HOI4 will be more casual friendly and not have obtuse tutorials that only tell me how to click on things
>>
>>339738083
>Hopefully HOI4 will be more casual friendly and not have obtuse tutorials that only tell me how to click on things
It's much more noob friendly than HoI3.
>>
>4 province Poland
>>
>>339739919
what the fuck are you talking about? I count ~18 provinces not counting the sub regions in them
>>
File: KAISER_WILHELM.jpg (827 KB, 2133x1600) Image search: [Google]
KAISER_WILHELM.jpg
827 KB, 2133x1600
ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))
STEP 1#
GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!
step #2
move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))
STEP 3#
you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))
>>
how watered down did they make the OOB this time around?
>>
>>339737062
>Quill stream is reasonably competent, kinda comfy
>Arumba fumbles around confused as fuck

At least we got entertaining streams
>>
>>339741417
that's because quill played HoI3 and isn't a complete retard

Arumba is only good for spreadsheets and autistic levels of min maxing
>>
>>339740615
The new OOB is honestly the only big problem I have with HoI4, but it's something I can get over til mods happen.

The OOB is as watered down as it can get, only generals and field marshalls.
>>
Kaiserreich for HoI4 better fucking happen

I love the mod but they really need to move it to a modern engine
>>
Damn I hate that east vs. west was never finished, maybe a good cold war mod in the future.
>>
>>339742178
What we need is a Trumpreich mod
>>
>>339737841
>>339740610
this kind of circlejerking niggerfaggotry is why /vg/ needs to be deleted and everyone who regularly posts on it permabanned
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.